The... time machine?

"Wake up," you shuffled in your bed at the unknown person who was trying to wake you up, "Y/n wake up you idiot," you mumble something in your sleep but you have no idea what so you try to drift back into your sleep until:
WHAM!
You wake up, "OKAY WHAT THE HECK, WHO FREAKING DID THAT?"
"I did," you see a very tired, yet kind of irritated Lani giving you a pretty damn good death stare. She was in her favorite pajamas, her white Liza Koshy iRoll sweatshirt and her gray sweatpants with her last name down the right pant leg, from when she played basketball from who knows when. You were in your (f/c) long sleeved pajama shirt with matching (f/c) pants.
"Oh... hey Lani, you look like a ray of sunshine!" You say sarcastically but carefully, for you don't know if she might attack. "Wooowww thank you, you're so kind and polite. Makes me wanna hug you." She says, in the dullest voice you've ever heard. You were going to say something else until you hear your phone ring. Hoping that it's from Niall, (even though he never gave you his number) you spring up only to see that it's from Gizmo. You answer.
"GUYS I HAVE JUST CREATED THE GREATEST THING EVER." He yells into the phrase me unexpectedly. How rude... you just woke up!
"Maybe I would know what you created if I could hear, so stop YELLING." Lani said into the phone angrily. "Well damn, someone's a little cranky." He says in a joking manner. "Anyways, I think that I've created the first ever time machine!" You both sit in silence, disbelieving silence.
"Giz, I don't wanna be the person to tell you but, time travel is impossible." You quietly say to him. "I knew you both wouldn't believe me but just hear me out," he puts his hand up in front of him as if he's about to propose a deal "if I can correctly predict all of the events that are going to happen at the one direction concert tonight, you both have to go into my time machine."
"Alright" Lani says, you can tell that she does not believe him in the slightest, but who can blame her?
"Okay, I'll take you up on your deal" you say while rolling your eyes at him. It's not gonna happen.
"Alright so the concert for you both will be great, but what happens backstage will change your lives. Y/n will have Niall ask for her number and ask her to hangout sometime. By sometime I mean the weekend you go back, you tell him that you're going home that weekend so he says that he'll just meet you at home. For Lani, Louis is going to be such a man whore towards her while she's oblivious to the entire situation." You both laugh, knowing good and well that it won't happen.
"Niall HORAN, asking ME on a DATE? You have to be kidding me Giz!"
"You'll see y/n. You'll definitely see for yourself. I have to go, I have somewhere to be."
He hangs up and Lani just gets up from the bed and starts getting ready.
Was Giz's prediction correct?
What if he's right?
What if Niall does ask you out?
What will you do?

THANK YOU FOR 2K REEEAADDSSSSS!!!
I ORIGINALLY WASNT GOING TO UPDATE THIS BOOK BUT YALL ARE GIVING IT SOOOOOO MUCH LOVE THAT IT WOUKD LEGIT BE A B U S E IF I DIDNT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHFOR SUPPORTING ME AND THIS BOOK FOR SOOO SOOOO LONG AND THIS IS THE CHAPTER WHERE THE TIME MACHINE F I N A L L Y COMES IN AND I AM SOOOOO READY FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR YALLL I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH
THANK U THANK U THAAAAAANNNKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUU
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘