Chapter 4: We're here !!!!

Hey guys, it's me. Yes I am back with a much longer, and much better chapter today. Sorry that I'm always gone, I've been busy and just had a break up! Haha fun, isn't it? But enough about my problems, more about getting 1.25k reads! That's amazing for my (in my opinion) shittiest book!! Just for that I have the next chapter for you guys!
Enjoy!!!

You and Lani get off the plane, and you were dizzy as all heck.
"Oh god why, I'm so dizzy," you complained, "Hey, at least your ears don't hurt as bad as mine do!" Lani whined as she tried to out hurt you.
"Lani, swallow."
"Oh, my ears feel better now."
"That's what I thought."
You both went to the baggage claim and saw your bag not as beat up as you thought it would be. You picked up your (f/c) bag and head on your merry way to the door when you feel someone's hand on your shoulder, as if they're telling you to turn around. You turn around and see Niall, smiling that amazing smile right in your face.
"Looks like we were going to the same destination," he said with joy.
You still being a big fan and all, was about to faint because he touched your shoulder, 'Don't fan out, don't fan out!' You say to yourself in your head over and over again.
"Uh well, it's um, very nice to see that we are going to the same place! You are One Direction and my friend and I are going to your concert this weekend!" You say with a little fangirlness you so mentally hit yourself, "You're going to our concert? That sounds great!! Here," he gives you two backstage tickets, just out of the blue.
"Oh my god thank you!!! You really don't have to it's really unnece-", Niall kisses your cheek and whispers, "It's a treat, on me. I'll see you this weekend." He smiles and walks off with the rest of the boys as you and Lani stand there in shock as you both don't know what you just say.
"I think I'm going to faint," you told Lani with a lot of sincerity, "And I wouldn't blame you if you did."

Thankfully you guys got to your very nice but underpriced hotel room and then you fainted.
JUST KIDDING!!
You both got into your hotel room and the first thing you both did as soon as the door closed, was scream.
"AHHHHHH GIRRRLL HE TOUCHED AND KISSED YOUR CHEEK?? YOU KNOW YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT!!!" Lani yelled at the top of her lungs, when doesn't she yell though?
"YES YES YES AND GUESS WHAT? HE ALSO GAVE US TWO BACKSTAGE PASSES SO WE CAN SEE THEM AFTER THE SHOW AHHHHHH!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs as well. You guys started unpacking, quickly, so you can tell Gizmo about the great news that you might have a, "thing" with Niall Horan.

"Hello?" Gizmo said into the phone, as if he didn't know who you were.
"YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO IT IS, NOW GUESS WHAT!!" You yelled, almost making him deaf, you can see him covering his ear as if he was actually here.
"hOLY SH- shoot, I mean shoot. DON'T YELL INTO MY EARS OKAY?? WHAT IS IT (Y/N)??"
"NIALL HORAN. HIM ME KISS CHEEK. BACKSTAGE US TICKETS GAVE HE. HHHHHAAAAA!" You used gibberish or some sort of pig Latin because you were excited, I mean who wouldn't? It's flipping Niall Horan for gods sake. Thankfully, after being your friend for so long, he understands exactly what you're saying!
"Really? That's great!! Now you two will actually not cry over getting seats in the back!!"
"Wow thanks Giz, we weren't going to cry, just get some of the dirt out with tears." Lani said nonchalantly, as if you both always had "dirt" in your eyes.
"Dirt? Well anyways, I got to go, I have stuff to do." Gizmo said as if he was in a hurry so you let him go.
You and Lani went to bed wondering what tomorrow had in store for you.

AND HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! I'm sorry it took so long because as it said a while ago I was in a pretty bad break up and I wasn't in the mood to write for a long time but now, I have a new boyfriend and he's the besttt. BUT HERES THE CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!