Plane Ride pt. 2

It was the one and only Niall Horan sitting beside you on the bench, you started to mentally and almost physically freak out. 'What do I say? What do I do? Mostly, what am I doing right now?' you ask yourself as you were sitting nervously next to the very attractive blonde boy.

"Are you okay, love?" you hear Niall say and woke you up from your little 'dream state'.

"U-uh of course I'm 1000% okay, I'm just fine, okie dokie over heeree!" 

"You don't seem okay," he starts to laugh at your awkwardness. While he does you just blush a bit, not for anybody but louis to notice.

"Oi Niall, think the girl fanices you, yea?" he asks Niall while looking your direction.

"all I know is that you're fancying that girl over there by just looking at her for three minutes." 

"Psshh I don't know who you're talking about!"

"Oi Lani, Louis wants to see ya."

And with that Louis somehow sprinted behind niall and since he is pretty short, you couldn't even tell he was there. Thankfully for Louis, Lani didn't hear Niall and yelled, "COME ON (y/n) THE PLANE IS LEAVING IN TEN MINUTES!"

"OH YEA THE PLANE! I'VE GOT TO GO GUYS" You said good-bye to your long lost friend and all time celebrity crush and got on the plane to the One Direction concert.

Yes it has been a lONG time but I have finally updated this story since so many people have requested it so badly and I felt so bad for not making it happen so here it is finally!! It's really short and 1000.1% shit but that's okay because I shall TRY to make the next chapter longer and better! Buh byee!!