2. Kenny incident

"What's up with you always somehow staring at Y/n, Kyle?" Stan turned his head to face his best friend whom was tapping his fingers in thought. Kyle whipped his head around "What are you talking about? I don't." Kyle defended; his face turning a tint pink.

Stan smirked, slightly shaking his head he then went back to watching his phone, while holding onto his girlfriend's hand.

"Tch, what ever you say bro."

Kyle panicked slightly, was his gazes always so noticeable? Does anyone know the secret he's kept for years?

The more questions he thought the more he grew flustered, making him rest his head on the table in a heat of defeat.

"Speaking of Y/n, she did tell me she likes someone." Cartman suddenly spoke after getting grasp of the situation.

Kyle perked his head up, his heart skipped a beat making his body tense up, Cartman grinned now that he had Kyle's attention.

"Yeah she told me like a few days ago.. was pretty surprised on who it was." Cartman went on throwing his hands behind his head.

Kyle's expression soon changed when he realized this was Cartman saying this. He rolled his eyes "No way in hell she told you fatass."

"What are you jealous, Kahl?" Cartman said with a cocky grin, getting Kyle about ready to jump his ass. "How would she tell you, she hates you! AND no I'm not jeal-"

"Sounds like it. Tell you what, if you admit you are jealous I'll tell you who she likes. Great offer I know." Eric wanted to see Kyle struggle and break, it's what he feeds off on, hell maybe even gets him high. He just loves getting underneath his skin.

Kyle did infact struggle he didn't want to admit he was jealous.. he wasn't. Or maybe he was? Why did you tell Eric when Kyle, himself holds ever secret you've told him, and always kept his word?

He knew you never really trusted Cartman but in the heat of the moment he second guessed all his thoughts, making him make his choice.

"Okay Cartman who is i-"

"It's Kenny!"

"Wait what." Kyle felt his stomach drop along with his pride.

"Guys we have to go to Kenny, quick. Y/n just sent a message in the group chat." Stan continued alerting his friends.

Kyle looked at Stan for a brief moment realizing it wasn't Eric who said anything, he let out of a sigh of relief as his shoulder relaxed and his heart rate soon slowed down to normal.

"Why'd you have to ruin it Stan?! I was about to hear Kahl admit he was jealous!" Cartman got up and cross his arms.

"I am not jealous of you Cartman, you know damn well-"

"You two shut up and follow me. Jeez."
Stan interrupted the two making his way out of the lunch room, behind him was Gigi, his girlfriend.

After a few glares to each other Eric and Kyle soon followed the pair out of the cafeteria.