17. Cups will Spill

Long into the party, more people joined the function. Everyone was having a good time, music blasted making the party more enjoyable people started to dance in no time with red cups in their hands.

The lights were dimmed to give it a more party vibe which everyone seemed to love .. and take advantage of.

Some couples escaped into a closed private room in the low light source making it hard to see that they left to.. well your imagination can take it from there.

Stan was on his 10th drink making Gigi spiral into a worried mess. They had talked about his drinking problems which he has had under control for a good amount of time but tonight he let loose and took it far.

Nonetheless she wanted him to have fun so she just looked out for her boyfriend and tried not to scowl him.

She sat next to him on the couch as Stan gulped down a bottle of vodka, everyone circled around the couple to chant the alcoholic on to finish the whole bottle.

Eric who had came late with Kenny were both high off their mind, laughing at nonsense together. Y/n totally forgot Kenny would be here she just wanted to get a break and that's exactly what she did.

. . .

"One, two, three, four, five.. six, SEVEN- AND.. EIGHT! SHE DID IT !" After I gulped down the beer and let it sting my throat, I threw the small plastic cup onto the counter to shout out in victory. "Shits to easy." I laughed to myself. Red high fived me in congratulation.

"She beat most of us here! You are probably drunk off your shit right now." Red nudged me in the arm as I attempted to look at her. My vision was messed up it causing there to be two of her.

"Haha noo., Whys there two of you though? I didn't know you had a twin." I reached out for her 'twin'.

"Ahhhg good game Y/n!" Wendy walked over to me, her body shifting back and fourth. I looked at the fucked up girl with a smirk.

I stopped messing with Red's 'twin' to put my hand on Wendy's shoulder. "Yeahh nice job! Since I win I have aaaa requesttt.."

"Oh yeah? What it isss, what's your requesttt?!" The drunk girl asked her speech slurred. Wendy held my waist, her eyes half lided with a devious grin.

It seemed we both had the same idea since we both leaned in, I could hear the girls shout in excitement and some guys getting around us.

"No way Wendy and Y/n? I never would've thought."

"SOMEONE RECORD THIS !!"

"KISS KISS KISS!!"

As the chants grew louder each time we got closer my hands slipped down to her waist, they rested there as I crashed my lips into hers.

Everyone watching 'oohhed' in shock mixed with drunk shouts of thrill.

My mind was completely lost with all the alcohol I consumed the only thing that was on my mind was that stupid jew for some reason.

Wendy's hands traveled to my face making the kiss even more interesting, with a smile I did the same it didn't even feel like I was kissing a whole ass girl.. no.

It felt like I was kissing Kyle, I was imagining it. The kiss got intense as we both slipped our tounges inside each other's mouth, our saliva clashed together when our tounges made contact at a point she bit on tounge causing me to moan in her mouth.

"Holy shit dude you getting this?"

"Totally."

"I did not know Wendy went like thaat.."

. . .

"And then whenever I want to tell her how I feel I freeze and end up saying nothing.. which makes me want to throw myself off a cliff.." I sipped out from my red cup, drinking the last of my drink.

Tolkien and Nichole looked at each other not knowing what to say, they were wrapped in each other's arms watching TV in Stan's room.

"Uhh dude, not to be an asshole but you just barged in here and started to ramble on.. so I have no idea what to tell you." Tolkien scratched the back of his head

I looked around the room, becoming aware. "Oh I know this room.. how'd I even get here.." I asked myself.

"You're probably a bit drunk Kyle."

"I'm alright, I only had a few drinks.." I said, as I got up from the bed. "Thanks guys for listening I've got to go I need water." I wandered to the door giving the couple a wave goodbye, Tolkien waved back as I left the room.

I wasn't so drunk, I had some awareness around me, as I was making my way down stairs.

"Dreidel dreidel dreidel.. I made you out of a clay.." I whispered underneath my breath, approaching the room full of drunk teens. The whole house stunk of alcohol and sweat.

As I walked to the kitchen I saw Stan drop a whole entire glass of vodka and yell, the bottle broke into pieces the noise was loud.. but everyone's chants were louder for him.

I shook my head with a roll of my eyes.

"Stan sit down now!"

"Gigi I feel so alive now! It's been so long.."

"Oh fuck me."

"Really?? Why didn't you say it sooner."

"It's a FIGURE OF SPEECH."

I walked myself into the kitchen, watching people scatter away from something that happened, it was like a herd of ants then they all scrabble else where.

The only person left was Y/n, she licked her lips slowly, looking drunk as one can get.

I leave her alone for just a little while and she gets drunk off her mind..

I ran to her to make sure she was okay, "Y/n you alright? You look.."

"Drunk? I'm not drunk.. You're drunk.. hi drunk I'm Y/n by the way." She leaned herself on the counter, smiling up at me.

I sighed, getting myself together to have to deal with her. I looked around to see shot glasses tipped over with some food scattered all around.

"What the hell even happe-"

"KYLE! You should've seen it! Wendy and Y/n had a full on 5 minute MAKE OUT." Red ran behind me and pulled up her phone.

My heart dropped along with my jaw, "Hold on WHAT?" I turned around to see the video.

Red was giggling as I watched in shock as they were both quite literally getting it on.

"That kiss was sooo magically, Kyle kisses so good." Y/n mumbled with a slight hiccup. I looked at her, stunned.

"Kyle? Girl you made out with Wendy." Red also looked up from her phone.

"Nooo it was Kyle, Stan would kill me if I made out with his ex!!!" She defended, actually believing she made out with me.

My face turned red, I didn't know how to react.. how would I??

Red looked up at me, her eyes narrowing in suspicion "You got some.. business to deal here I see."

Red put her phone away and walked away to join her friends.

I glanced back at Y/n, my cheeks still flushed with embarrassment.

"I- Y/n.."

"You liked being inside me didn't youuu?" Y/n unexpectedly wrapped her arms around my neck, her face was now only inches away from mine.

My cheeks grew warmer, my breathing slowly cut short making my chest tight.

Y/n blew air to my face with a michevious grin. I steadily pushed her away from me before I considered doing something stupid.

"We're done here, you need to sober up." I told her, she was reaching over for another drink I quickly grabbed her hand taking her away from the kitchen.

"Ahh you fuck face let me live MOM." She whined out as I dragged her away.

"You'll thank me later.."