8. Meet Up

"I can feel you staringg." Kenny hummed. I scoffed going back taking my notes, "Yeah you're actually doing work." I whispered so the teacher wouldn't get on my ass.

Kenny chuckled slightly, turning himself to face me, his eyes were beating red like he inhaled that weed.

My mouth hung low for a second then I rolled my eyes "Of COURSE you're high, I should've known." I yelled whispered to him. He vigorously shook his head.

"I'm not high! I swear ! My eyes.. I think I just have a pink eye." He defended, sounding a bit nervous. I gave him an unfazed look.

He whined quietly "I'm serious."

"If you are then follow the pencil with your eyes." I picked up my pencil and waved it in his face slowly.

His eyes slowly followed the pencil where I dragged it. I set it down in shock, he was right. I was just being an asshole, then again I have the right to.

"Oh, sorry I didn't believe you. You know considering-"

"Yeah I know I'm sorry, I'm trying to prove myself more for-"

"Kenny McCormick!"

"...fuck." Kenny slowly turned himself back around, he grabbed his pencil and began writing quickly.

"Sorry sir."

I set my pencil down to mess with my fingers, 'he's trying to improve himself more for me? What's there to improve you can't become a even more of an asshole.' I thought to myself studying the back of his head.

I sighed, I tore a sheet of paper from my notebook writing something down on the paper.

Soon I gave it to him without the teacher seeing him.

He took the paper and read it carefully, he turned to look at me again but I just began writing not paying attention to the blonde.

"Okay I'll go there."

"Okay."

Kenny turned back around in his seat.

. . .

"Was that a note she just passed down?" I muttered to myself, taking my ink pen in my mouth. I chewed it in frustration and chewed and chewed till I broke the pen and ink split everywhere.

"Awh sick dude.." Stan watched as I took out the now broken pen out of my mouth.

"Shut up." I spat out the ink into a some paper towels a classmate gave me they gave me a horrified look. I cleaned myself off staring over at Y/n and Kenny.

The same feeling of jealousy washed over me as I watched Kenny, God I hated feeling like this to my own friend but I  couldn't help it.. what was going between them.

"Kyle."

Why did she past that note down..

"Kyle.."

Why was Kenny talking to her.

"DUDE."

"Huh?" A pair of hands suddenly appeared Infront of my face.

"Dude we need to talk." Stan held my face with his hands, squashing my cheeks together slightly. "dow I haavew a choicue?" I responded, face still being squished.

He shook his head, I groaned slightly.

"Okehh.."

"Meet me in the band room after class." Stan let go of my face, I rubbed my face in as it was a bit sore.

"Right.." I mumbled.

"I'm serious Kyle!"

"Yeah I know jeez." I reassured Stan I was going to meet up with him, he nodded in agreement. We both then went back to our studies, the thought of Kenny and Y/n were suddenly pushed aside from my mind as I gained my focus to actually work.