7. Worried

"Y/n wait! Are you okay?!" I shouted out the stressed-out teen after that mini sign of distress, she didn't seem to hear me since she kept running till she got inside.

I cursed at myself for not asking what was wrong sooner.

It's just that I know how she gets whenever it comes to personal life stuff, she hates it.

That's why it was so hard for her to talk about her childhood, mom, dad, whole family.

She used to tell me bits of it and I'd always listen and keep it to myself for her even if she didn't ask. But nowadays she barely tells me anything it makes me worry that maybe I'm not her special person to tell things anymore.

Maybe she found someone... a better friend? Ke-

I held my thoughts in place not wanting to admit any further, I felt my stomach twist with a small heart sink.

"God Kenny why are you always.. everywhere!" I yelled in frustration, soon taking my leave from Y/n's house.

With one hand on the wheel and the other resting in-between my legs, I drove off feeling some sort of jealousy mixed with shame.

- - - -

As the days passed by Y/n proceeded to ignore the problem she was facing, she continued to talk and laugh with her friends which all of them unknown to the secret Kenny and her had, and did. Of course she would still talk to Kenny they were friends after all..

She doesn't hate him just hates what he did and what she did as a reaction. Things weren't the same with them like it was after that interaction they had at the 'spot'

Kenny tried desperately to try to talk to her about things now, he was worried.. worried for what though?

Kyle wasn't any better too, he always had that sinking feeling his own friend might take his bestfriend.. and along with it the girl he liked, no loved.

He loved Y/n and wanted what was best for her, he wanted to comfort her and tell her he loves her with his whole being, but how could he do that when she won't acknowledge the problem circling around her?

Kyle's relationship with Kenny seemed to change, he was more distant and not wanting to go to Stan's house since Kenny was there now.

Stan took notice, him and Gigi getting worried.

"Kyle, man, what's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh nothing Stan I just.. have lot of homework I'll come over another day." Kyle hung up the phone before Stan could say more.

Kyle laid in bed with his thoughts flooding his mind, he didn't know what to do anymore.

. . .

Friday, 3:30 pm.

"I really wish he'd look at me, he's so fine."

"Girl he's like a huge player you sure you want him to ruin you?"

"Ruin? In what ways do you mean.."

"Gross." I mumbled under my breath as I wrote down my notes, the girls back of me were talking about the only guy who seemed to get the girls attention more than Clyde.

Kenny. He was right in front of me unfortunately, though he wasn't feeding into what they were saying he was actually working.

I raised my eyebrow.