4. Kicked Out

After everyone caught their breaths, and Cartman finally getting onto his feet I explained why I texted the group chat in an emergency.

Kenny looked somewhat embarrassed as I was explaining, he just sat on the ground with this coat on, fully. He was slouching on the wall with his arms crossed.

"So what you're saying is Kenny basically got his ass kicked out?" Cartman Interrupted mid way from what I was explaining.

"I- yeah basically.. Ken- I mean Kenny he needs a place to stay-"

"Why'd his parents throw him out?" Stan asked, looking over at Kenny.

"His parents are so rough I feel bad for him." Gigi budded in as she clinged onto Stan's arm.

"He just said things were hard at home and they kicked him out, he didn't tell me." I sighed, taking a glance over at him.

"Well he cant stay over at mah hou-"

"Eric nobody wants to stay with you anyway, you snore way to much and take ALOT of space on the bed." Kyle rolled his eyes.

"Yall slept together?" Stan raised his eyebrow. "Stan we've slept together too it's not that big of an id-"

"OKAAY- yall are so gay. Anyway.." I rubbed my eyes trying to hold in my patience with these assholes. Stan face palmed as his girlfriend had a concerned expression looking up at him.

Kyle had no problem announcing what he said since it's not like it was like that.. all guys have sleep overs with each other, what's the big deal?

"Kenny needs a place to stay who's willing to help him out?" I put my hands on my hips.

"Well I would help but I don't think my mom would like it, so no." Kyle rubbed the back of his neck.

"Momma's boy."

"You're the exact same way Cartman!" The ginger argued. Eric nit picked at Kyle some more making him get riled up, again..

"Oh my God, Stan you?" I rubbed my face, soon turning towards Stan with hope.

He looked at me to Kenny then to his girlfriend,  his girlfriend looked back "I don't mind?"

"Wait your bitch lives with you now?"

"Eric don't call my girlfriend a bitch, also yeah she moved in like a month ago."

"And your mom is allowing that?!" I questioned in shock.

"Yeah she loves her." Stan looked down at Gigi, she gave a shy smile. Stan kissed her cheek making them both blush. Everyone rolled their eyes at the couple.

"Jeez get a room."

"Eric I swear to god."

"Okay so Stan and Gigi will basically be temporary parents to Kenny. I see them as the parents of the group to be honest." I covered my mouth as I let out a small laugh.

"Us the parents of the group?!" The only couple shouted in embarrassment. I giggled some more. "I kinda see it though." Eric rubbed his chin looking at Stan and Gigi.

"Y/n you are like my own kid in a way not gonna lie." Gigi went to pat my head. I smiled.

Everyone soon made their own conversations to the topic about Stan and Gigi being the literal parent of the group, Kenny stayed quiet not really letting out a sound.

I didn't seem to notice since I was caught in just teasing the couple, the teasing made me laugh which lead to me covering my mouth out of a force of a habit.

. . .

Kyle watched Y/n as she seemed to be enjoying herself, her laughs made him smile too. He stared at her in awe, love struck even. Everytime she would cover her mouth Kyle felt the urge to remove her hand away just to see the real smile.

But all he could do is stare, his nerves got the best of him.

At a point Y/n accidentally made eye contact with the ginger, he immediately looked away and looked at Cartman.

"Shut up Cartman!"

"Fuck you yelling for? I didn't even say anything asshole." Cartman defended looking up at the flustered teen.

Y/n made a small smile at Kyle then looked back at Stan.

Kyle took a small breath slowly his eyes settled back on his girl best friend, "oh god I'm in so deep."

"You have no chance kahl." A snicker came out of Eric.

"shut up cartman."