9. Leave him Breathless

Long ass chapter 🙀

Class soon ended faster than I anticipated, I grabbed my things and shoved them in my backpack. Once everything was set and ready I took off to the destination I set to be.

I turned my head to see what was Kenny doing, he was still finishing his notes while rubbing his itchy eye. I made a soft smile without thinking.

After I realized my smile faded away, I frowned at myself, leaving the classroom in a hurry.

. . .

"Okay, Kyle." After class ended Stan and Kyle went to the band room to discuss what Stan had in mind. Kyle had saw Y/n right before they departed ways making him somewhat happy.

"What's up?" Kyle asked. Stan leaned on the wall while Kyle stood by him. "I feel like we're drifting away.. you don't hang around at my house like you used to you know." Stan looked at his bestfriend, his attitude turning serious.

Kyle was took back at what he said, he hadn't really realized it was affecting his bestfriend so much.

"Oh., really? I didn't notice.." The ginger mumbled. "You wanna tell me what's wrong Kyle? We're bestfriends.."

Kyle looked at Stan with guilt, his whole jealousy issues were affecting his friends. Kyle sighed deeply

"I.. I've been in a real shitty situation I'm sorry."

"Well maybe I can help? What is it?" Stan walked to Kyle, he put his hand on his shoulder. Kyle shook his head slightly

"I doubt but it's Y/n."

. . .

Teh, you're so stupid." Y/n laughed slightly at the joke I made. I smiled, her laughs always seemed to bring me comfort.. to bad I was to stupid to realize years ago.

"So why we here?" I questioned, leaning back in the chair.

We were in a empty classroom that Y/n found, she said she usually goes here whenever she wants to skip. Only she knew of this spot but now it's the both of us.

If Kyle found out she was skipping in here he would surely raise hell.

"Oh yeah, I found some eye drops for your eyes.. do you want some?" She reached for her backpack searching for the solution.

"Oh yes! Thank you my eye has been killing me."

"Mkay"

Once she found the solution she walked up to me, looking down.

"Mmh why do you even have eye drops in the first place?" I made a sly smirk, brows curved.

She looked away "I- uh do you want this or not." She avoided the question. I only giggled, nodded my head.

"If you ever run out of supply I can help."

"Kenny shut up." Y/n rolled her eyes at my teasing.

"Whatever you say."

She was about to use the solution on me but she struggled to find a comfortable spot around me.

".. okay don't take this the wrong way but can you man spread."

"Oh?" I spread out my legs for her so she could have easy access.

"I said don't take this the wrong way, asshole."

"Which way, this way or that way? Or maybe you want it back?" I shot a grin up at her.

She grit her teeth, seeing almost pissed off now.

"Okay I'll shut up." I took of the grin off my face and returned normal. Y/n sighed moving in to me. Soon she was right between my legs.

I was right at boob level, making my face turn a slight shade of pink. Despite my flirty/ cocky whatever attitude I give off whenever I'm with Y/n I do freak out a bit.

She's the only one I do that for.

She held my face softly, concentrating on not drowning my eyes in the solution.

"Look at me when I do this." She whispered. My heart skipped a beat, suddenly blood rushed downward.

I followed her order with no response.

"Good job Ken." A smile crept upon her face, but soon faded.

More blood rushed downstairs

Soon I felt myself getting hard, over praising?? WEAK.

I clenched the sides of the chair, hoping this would go by quicker then again I didn't want this to end.

"Okay blink for me." As the solution went into my eye I blinked rapidly till I could see clearly again.

"Alright last eye, you're doing good."

The boner grew more.

My heart raced fast, I clenched the seat so hard I thought I would be able to rip off the ends of it already.

Y/n licked her lips slowly so her lips wouldn't be dry, but the only thing I wanted to see her lips on were mine.

"oh god." I groaned softly.

Y/n stopped in shock, making me realize what I did. We made eye contact it was only for a second but it felt like it was forever.

"Shit I- I can exp-"

"Are you fucking kidding me." She backed away from my face.

"I didn't mean to DO- tha-"

Y/n laughed softly, leaving me confused. She slowly set her knee in between my legs her knee grinded against my aching boner, I left out a whimper.

"You think I didn't notice you had a fucking boner?" She breathed, her voice cold.

"I'm sor..-"

Her knee rubbed against my member harshly, the pain was real but it was also arousing me.

I let out a breathless moan, "You like this don't you?"

With a hot face I nodded, my thoughts came to a halt. I was only thinking of this moment.

"I.. I want you n/n,, please." I grabbed her free hand, intertwining it with mine.

The tension was again here, the air was hot and fuzzy. Y/n stared down at me like her prey. She squeezed my hand.

"You're fucking pathetic." Her mood suddenly changed. She removed her knee away from me, stepping back away from me. I sat up in the chair quickly with a puzzled look.

"Put your eye drops in yourself, Ken." She threw me the solution in to which I caught it almost dropping it.

She grabbed her bag getting ready to dip, "What the fuck?" I managed to let out.

"What? You really thought I was going to fuck you? I'm not as naive like I was when we were 16 Kenny. Go fuck yourself." With that Y/n left the classroom leaving me with a hard boner to top it off I was extremely upset.

"Maybe I will." I grabbed my pants beginning to take them off.