19. Long night

This chapter seemed so rushed ☠️

As Kyle tucked in Y/n he did it with care and love, once they got to his house he carefully took her out of the car, trying not to wake her up and brought her inside to sleep in his room.

He made sure there was water on the nightstand for her to drink if she got thirsty and a pair of extra clothes if she decided to change out suddenly.

Once he was done making she was okay he sighed in relief that she was well, that night could've south if he hadn't shown up to check on her.

He sat on the edge of his bed admiring the sleepy woman, how her hair seemed to spread on the pillow case, her shoulders rising up just to go down again, and the small little pimples/ moles on her face that made her human. He loved it all, he loved her.

Kyle made a shy smile "Night Y/n." He whispered, getting up to leave his bed. As he made his way to the door he heard something groan as they shifted. Kyle looked back in surprise to see the noise was Y/n.

She woke up unexpectedly as she rubbed her head, she wasn't fully awake to know where she was but she knew her body was aching. "Kyle? Where are you? Where.. am I" "Oh I'm here Y/n! I'm right here."

Kyle walked back to the bed and kneeled down on the floor. Y/n looked around trying to remember, then to Kyle, "Am I at your house?" She asked, resting her hand down.

I nodded.

"I'm sorry I think I took it to rough at the party." She leaned back on the pillow as she sighed. "It's okay I'm used to all this, Stan used to get drunk so much." The teenager chuckled to his friend. Y/n laughed a little as well.

"Yeah but I'm not an alcoholic.."

"I know, you just had fun.. a little to much." Kyle reassured as he remembered the whole make out session with Wendy video, his face expression shifted.

"Mmh yeah my head is pounding I need some.. rest." Y/n stated, rubbing her head. Kyle rose up from the ground "I'll let you sleep then, I'll be on the couch if you need me." The ginger started to cover Y/n back with the blanket but Y/n held him to a stop.

"Wha?"

"I think it'll help if you slept with me." She held onto Kyle's hand, looking up at him. Kyle's eyes widen, his cheeks going back to that red shade.

"Sleep with you?.." He muttered, already having scenarios thought of in his mind. Not the dirty kind or maybe

not sure what's going on in there I'm just the writer

"This is your bed after all, so why not?" Her grip on Kyle's hand began to let loose as she kow began to scoot over for him.

She pleaded for him to get in beside her and eventually he did with a blush of course.

There,

They both lied in the same bed, Y/n was facing him as Kyle looked up at the ceiling loosing his mind over he was sleeping with a girl, not only just a girl his bestfriend that's he's been inlove with for so long.

His heart accelerated with thoughts flooding his mind that made his face red.

"I feel like I'm loosing my mind.." He mumbled, luckily Y/, didn't hear.

"You should sleep Kyle.. cmon." Y/n yawned getting closer to him. She went underneath his arm.

Oh boy did he loose it.

"Y/n you're so close.." Kyle whisperd trying not to freak out.

She only chuckled, "Do you not want me close to you? I can back away." She asked. Kyle thought for a second this could go either way.