15. Party.

"You suck at Mario tennis Y/n."

"Well yeah it's fucking tennis, who even plays this shit."

"All I'm hearing is excusess."

"Suck my dick Broflovski." I set the controller down to fold my arms as I watched Kyle rub his victory in my face.

"That's what 10 wins already?" He flicked my forehead with a laugh, I shook my head, being fed up with him.

"Alright what time is it.." I muttered. Kyle settled down to look for his phone. "Oh right, the time."

Me and Kyle had intense moment together in his car yesterday it really improved our friendship if I'm being honest, we got ice cream after and binged watched our favorite movies till we gave up and slept next to each other on the couch.

I missed hangout with him I feel like we never do.. he makes me feel so safe and happy.

"It's only 5."

"Damn like 5 hours left." I mumbled throwing myself on the couch. I let out a sigh. "What's wrong now?" Kyle got up to see what was wrong with me.

I shook my head, "nothing I'm just waiting for the time to past by." I sat up to mess with his curly hair that was out. He never let me see his hair when we were little but he seemes to not care anymore whenever I play with it.

"Who braided your hair? It's definitely something.." I laughed, Kyle touched his hair with a groan. "Stan did, I guess I forgot to take them out."

"I can do it for you if you want." I smiled, removing my hand away from his hair. His face expression grew in shock his face seemed a bit red too.

"I- it really isn't that big of deal though." He mumbled, I snickered at the flustered boy. "You're so cute, c'mon man sit in between my legs so I can do it for you, this will past time for sure." I patted a spot on the couch.

"Between your legs?.. oh god." He whispered softly, he became solid as a pole. I guided him slowly since he was so stiff and awkward suddenly.

Once he settled down he laid back on me, still stiff as ever. I laughed "You good? You're so tense." I rubbed his shoulder slowly in a care way.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine totally.."

"If you don't want me to touch your hair it's okay I thought on help-"

"No-! I- it's fine just continue.. it's nothing." He spoke, messing me up. He relaxed his body a few seconds after, his legs were at a 90 degree angle as he laid on me.

His head rested on my chest, almost making me nervous. I cleared my throat to maintain my nerves getting right to work.

"Can you turn on the TV?" I asked as I began to unbraid his hair. He gave me a thumbs up then picked up the remote next to us. He flipped through the channels picking a show to watch.

"Ohh I like this show." Kyle excitedly picked a show and set the remote down, I watched his eyes light up from above. My stomach ached with a flutter causing my face to grow pink.

oh god what the hell is happening?

I hesitated slightly with unbraiding his hair, my stomach felt fuzzy and my head filled with scenarios of me and him not doing 'were just friends' things.

I looked away afraid of thinking anymore, I quickly went back to his hair avoiding thinking about him.

. . .

"Ohh! And after that he ran away crying like a little bitch he is." I told, Kyle popped some popcorn in his mouth as he looked at me in shock.

"No waay.."

"Waay." I snickered.

"That's crazy." I nodded my head, I then looked around his room. I was currently on his bed while he sat down in his roller chair. 

"Should we start getting ready? It's gotta be almost time." I questioned, jumping off his bed. He looked over at his phone as he stuffed more popcorn in his face.

"Mmh- yeah it's already 8 30."

"Eight thirty?! Damn time passed by so quick." I rushed to his closet. "Yeah that show we got stuck watching was really funny, I told you. He rose up from his chair to walk over to me.

"Funny is a under statement more like  for people with pea sized brains who think farts are funny." I skimmered through his closet.

"Terrance and Philip will always be my favorite show."

"I always hated it." I stuck my tounge out up at him, he kicked me in the leg.

"What are you even doing now?" Kyle asked, watching me limp over then return back to looking through his closet.

"First of all OW, second I need something to wear." I reached for a black shirt.

"My clothes are to big for you." Kyle leaned by the doorway. "Bigger the better." I shrugged.

He hummed.

He watched me as I put back his shirt looking for another one, it felt like his eyes never left in the corner of my eye I saw him smile. I grew incredibly nervous.

With a flushed face I quickly grabbed a shirt "Can.. can you leave so I can change." I whispered. Once he saw my face he realized what he was doing.

The teen blushed, "Oh- yeah sorry." He made his way out of the room for me to change.

I stood at his closet trying to collect myself together.

I mentally face palmed, I had no idea what was going with me.

"Why is he so good looking all of a sudden.." I muttered taking off my shirt.

That's not even true I did at a point find him appealing when we were younger I just never told him.. silly me.

Once I slipped the shirt on I hugged it without thinking. As I did the scent filled my nostrils, he smelt so good.

He was so well cleaned, and well mannered he had all the good qualities of being the perfect boyfriend. I set the shirt down to walk over to his bed.

I felt the sheets, my fingers felt around his blankets.

I wonder how it feels to actually sleep with him in his bed.. as a couple. My face grew warm as I simpered, ear to ear.

But it was interrupted by a knock, making me gain consciousness.

"Oh shit, w-what?!" I jumped, stopping what I was doing. "Are you done Y/n? It's almost time to go." I breathed in and out to attempt to keep myself cool.

God I'm acting so weird.

I stood up to walk to the door, I slowly opened it to see him patiently waiting at the door. "Sorry I'm done." I sheepishly smiled.

He took a minute to look at me up and down, I saw his cheeks turn pink, I laughed to myself he was so cute.

"Uh nice shirt, where'd you get it?" He cleared his throat, putting up a little cocky smile.

My eyes rolled in playfulness, "I stole it." With a grin I walked passed him to retrieve my phone that was in the living room.

"Hey wait up!"

"Hurry up or we'll be late! Though I mean that's what parties are all about." I stuck my phone in my back pocket. Kyle shrugged, grabbing his keys.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, let's go to this lame ass party"