One: New Girl

I always hated being the new kid, starting a new school, making new friends, it always stresses me out but at least here I'll know a couple of people. Pansy, Pansy Parkinson, who I've known since we were 12. Our mothers went to school together at Hogwarts and even though I'm starting here in our sixth year, we both started our Wizard journey together. Mother attended Hogwarts but she felt differently when I started magic. She said I needed a higher education where things like boys wouldn't be a distraction so she shipped me off to Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic where the school mainly consisted of girls, not fully but enough that she wouldn't worry. She said Hogwarts was a fine school and taught magic well, but BAM taught respect and order as well. Every summer I would come back from France and visit with mother and see Pansy but finally mother saw the toll all the traveling was having on me and my studies so she decided it was time to let me stay close to home and transfer to Hogwarts. Pansy was thrilled when I told her the news but honestly, I was worried. Starting so late in my education would be a struggle but Pansy says I will be fine.
Then, there is Blaise, or Zabini, I guess that's what they all call him, that would take some getting used to. I've known him a little longer than Pansy but we never spent as much time together so we're not as close but it will still be nice to know more than just Pansy.
Pansy said she had a few more people to introduce me to so I guess I shouldn't be too stressed but I still hate being the new kid.