Fourteen: My Lord

We arrived at Diagon Alley and decided to Apparate from there. We stared at each other, our breaths swirling in the air around us. It was silent besides the sound of the crisp night breeze flowing through my hair. I took a deep breath and Draco gently took my hand.
"Ready?" He whispered.
I nodded and suddenly the world began shifting and swirling around us until finally my feet hit solid ground and I waited for my vision to clear when I saw the manor towering over us, like it was glaring at us, waiting for us to enter it's dark belly. We quickly headed up the steps to the door and he slowly pushed it open. The lights were off and there were no sounds of anyone bustling around, but the silence was different. It's like you could feel the air, it was threatening, deadly even. We looked at each other and Draco's face was pale. His eyes were almost glowing in the moonlight beaming in through the windows. He grabbed my hand and began dragging me behind him to the stairs.
"Draco, where-"
He slammed his hand over my mouth and shook his head, telling me to be quiet. I nodded and began to just follow him to the stairs. We reached the bottom when there was a loud crack, followed by a demonic laugh.
"Draco!" A woman screeched out.
We turned and saw Lucious, Narcissa and another woman with crazy black hair, bright red lips and a wild, deadly look in her dark eyes. I could hear Draco's heart storming in his chest and he squeezed my hand, pulling me behind him.
"Hello aunt Bellatrix." He said lowly.
Bellatrix? The crazy woman who escaped Azkaban?! Fuck. This can't be good.
"Hello boy. I've missed you dearly. Azkaban is so lonely." She sang. "And who is this pretty little thing?"
She looked at me and smiled. My stomach dropped and I swear you could hear me gulp.
"This is clover. Draco's new play thing." Lucious snarled.
"The one who was chosen to carry the dark lords seed?!" She hissed.
"We're just going to go to bed. It's been a late night." Draco grumbled, turning and pushing me up the stairs.
"How's your mother?" Lucious asked.
I whipped around, glaring at him over Draco's shoulder.
"What have you done with her?" I shouted.
"Clover, please." Draco whispered.
I pushed past him and stormed up to Lucious.
"Where is she?" I spat.
"She's fine. For now. But if you choose to disregard me again, or anyone else here for that matter, that can easily change." He raised an eyebrow at me as I stared into his soul.
I realized Bellatrix had stepped between Draco and I and suddenly I knew I had made a huge mistake. I turned and looked at Draco just as Bellatrix grabbed my hair.
"We're going to have some fun, girl." She laughed.
Draco lurched forward trying to push her off me but Lucious stepped forward and cracked Draco in the face with his cane.
"I'm tired of this girl getting in the way, so now..." Lucious started.
He raised his sleeve, revealing his dark mark and pressed his wand to it.
"NO!" Draco shouted from the floor.
The air began to swirl around us, becoming thick and dark. Figures began to emerge from the shadows.
"My lord." Bellatrix bowed, still gripping my scalp.
"No, no!" I cried as I saw him... Voldemort.
He stepped from the dark cloud that had formed in the room, a large, snake like smile painted across his lips.
"Hello, clover." He hissed.