Sixteen: Crucio

I slowly blinked my eyes open, feeling sunlight warming my face from a nearby window. I was still on the floor and I quickly sat up as I remembered what had happened last night. I looked down at my arm and my heart shattered as I saw the inky black tattoo sitting on my forearm. I looked over to see Draco sitting up a few feet away resting his arms on his knees and staring down at the floor.
"Draco?" I whispered.
He glanced at me over his shoulder but slowly turned his attention back to the floor.
"Leave." He grumbled.
"What?" I asked.
"You heard me. Get out."
"Draco?" I asked, hearing what he said but still confused.
He jumped to his feet and turned, staring down at me with dark, ice blue eyes. If I didn't know him, I would have been terrified.
"Draco? What's wrong?" I asked, standing to my feet and stepping closer to him.
"What's wrong is I'm telling you to leave and you're still fucking standing here." He shouted angrily at me.
I flinched and took a few steps away from him. His face was stone, his eyes were dark and his jaw was clenched. Even when angry, he was beautiful.
"Why?" I quietly asked.
"Merlin, you're so fucking pathetic. Even when I'm yelling at you, all you do is stare at me like a lost puppy. I fucked you a few times and now I'm bored so I want you to leave. I'm over you." He spat, turning and heading towards his stairs.
"I don't believe you." I shouted. "You don't have to kick me out to protect me. I told you I wasn't going anywhere. And you promised me-"
"Fuck Clover. Guys will say anything if it means they get in your pants. I did that, I'm bored, move on." He hissed, not even turning to look at me.
My heart sank. He couldn't actually mean that. He- he loves me. I know he does. Or.. no. I know he's lying to protect me.
"Im not leaving you." I said sternly.
He whipped around and walked back to me, putting his face even with mine, so close I could feel his breath on my nose.
"If you don't leave, I will crucio you until you do. Do I make myself clear?" He snarled.
"You wouldn't hurt me." I growled back.
He stood up and stuck his tongue in his cheek. He pulled out his wand and pointed it right at me but I stayed where I was. I wasn't scared of him. I knew he wouldn't hurt me-
"Crucio." He said.
It felt like someone punched me in the gut. My head was ringing and my bones ached. I hunched over and began gasping for air.
"STOP!" I screamed. "PLEASE!"
Suddenly the ringing stopped and I fell to my knees. My body was sore but I could handle it. I stood up and glared at him.
"I can't believe you-" I said under my breath.
"I warned you. Now get out." He growled.
"Where am I going to go Draco! My mother is here somewhere and I have no one else." I shouted.
"I don't care where you go, just go." He snapped.
With that, he turned and marched up the stairs. Leaving me alone and hurt. I slowly made my way to the door and stepped outside. I guess it's time to face Pansy.