Prologue

Y/n had always been drawn to the thrill of the gamble. There was something intoxicating about the rush of adrenaline that came with placing a bet and waiting to see if luck would be on her side. It was a feeling that she craved, and one that she had learned to indulge in at the prestigious Hyakkaou Private Academy.

But when six of the most powerful girls at the school set their sights on winning Y/n's heart, the stakes were raised to a whole new level. Yumeko Jabami, the mysterious and unpredictable transfer student; Mary Saotome, the calculating and cunning gambling expert; Ririka Momobami, the enigmatic and inscrutable student council president; Kirari Momobami, the cold and calculating head of the Momobami clan; Midari Ikishima, the reckless and dangerous gambling addict; and Yumemi Yumemite, the ambitious and talented idol.

Each girl had her own unique charm and allure, and each was willing to go to great lengths to win Y/n's affections. As Y/n navigated the complex and cutthroat world of the school's gambling elite, she found herself caught up in a game of love that was just as dangerous and thrilling as any game of chance.

Now, Y/n must decide whether to follow her heart or risk everything on the roll of the dice. Will she find true love amidst the high-stakes world of the Hyakkaou Private Academy, or will she be left with nothing but regret and broken dreams? Only time will tell in "The Gambler's Game of Love,"