The Unexpected Invitation

Chapter 5

Y/n's POV

I was walking home from school when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to find a message from Kirari.

"Hey Y/n, would you like to come over to my house tonight? I'd like to show you something."

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what Kirari had in mind. But I couldn't deny that I was curious.

"Sure, I'll be there," I replied.

I arrived at Kirari's mansion a few hours later. As soon as I stepped inside, I was struck by the opulence of the place. The floors were made of polished marble, and there were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Kirari appeared from around the corner, wearing an elegant red dress.

"Y/n, welcome," she said, greeting me with a smile.

"Thanks for inviting me," I said, looking around in awe.

Kirari led me to a room at the back of the house, which was filled with rows of slot machines and other gambling equipment.

"I know you're a fan of gambling, Y/n," Kirari said, gesturing to the machines. "So I thought you might enjoy this."

I couldn't believe it. Kirari had set up a whole private gambling room, just for me.

"I don't know what to say," I stammered.

"Please, feel free to try your luck," Kirari said, indicating the machines.

I hesitated for a moment, wondering if this was some sort of trap. But Kirari seemed sincere, and I couldn't resist the lure of the slot machines.

I started playing, and soon found myself lost in the thrill of the game. I didn't notice the time passing, and before I knew it, it was getting late.

"I should probably head home," I said, reluctantly pulling myself away from the machines.

Kirari smiled at me. "Of course. Thank you for coming over."

As I walked home, I couldn't stop thinking about the incredible experience I had just had. Kirari had gone out of her way to set up a whole gambling room just for me, and it was something I would never forget.