The Jealousy Game: Kirari and Ririka's Rivalry

Chapter 16

Kirari's POV

I watched as Ririka walked away, feeling frustrated and jealous. How dare she get so close to Y/n? Y/n was mine, and I wasn't about to let anyone take them away from me.

I took a deep breath and approached Ririka, trying to keep my cool. "Ririka, can we talk for a moment?"

Ririka turned around, surprised to see me. "Sure, Kirari. What's up?"

"I just wanted to discuss something with you. I've noticed that you've been getting quite close to Y/n lately, and I don't appreciate it."

Ririka looked taken aback. "What do you mean, Kirari? Y/n is our friend, and we're allowed to spend time with them."

"I know that, Ririka, but it seems like you're trying to steal them away from me. I won't let that happen," I said firmly.

Ririka's expression softened. "Kirari, I'm not trying to steal Y/n from you. I value our friendship and I would never do anything to jeopardize it."

I sighed, feeling a little relieved. "Okay, I believe you. But just be aware that Y/n is special to me, and I don't want anyone else to come between us."Ririka nodded, understanding my concerns. "I understand, Kirari. But please don't see me as a threat. I cherish our friendship too, and I would never want to cause any problems between us."

"I know, Ririka. I'm sorry for being so possessive. It's just that Y/n means a lot to me," I admitted, feeling a little embarrassed.

Ririka smiled kindly. "I know, Kirari. And I understand how you feel. But you have to trust that Y/n cares about us both equally."

I nodded, feeling a little reassured by her words. "You're right, Ririka. I do trust Y/n, and I know they would never intentionally hurt either of us."

"Exactly. So let's not let this come between us, okay?" Ririka said, offering her hand for a shake.

I smiled and took her hand, shaking it firmly. "Agreed. Our friendship is too important to let jealousy get in the way."

Ririka nodded, and we both walked away from the confrontation, feeling a sense of relief that our friendship remained intact.Ririka's face fell, and I could see that she was hiding something. "Is there something you're not telling me, Ririka?" I asked, my suspicions rising.

Ririka hesitated for a moment before finally speaking up. "Well, there is something I wanted to tell you, Kirari. I've been developing feelings for Y/n, and I can't help but feel drawn to them."

My heart felt like it stopped. Ririka had feelings for Y/n? The thought of losing Y/n to Ririka made me feel sick to my stomach.

"That's ridiculous, Ririka. Y/n is my friend, and nothing more," I said firmly, trying to convince myself as much as Ririka.

Ririka looked at me with a mix of sadness and frustration. "I know it may seem that way to you, Kirari, but I can't help how I feel. And I would never do anything to hurt our friendship."

I didn't know what to say. The thought of Ririka and Y/n together made me feel jealous and angry, but I didn't want to lose either of them as friends.

"Let's just try to keep things professional, Ririka. We can't let our personal feelings get in the way of our responsibilities as student council members," I said, trying to sound as level-headed as possible.

Ririka nodded, her eyes downcast. "Of course, Kirari. I understand." But I could tell that this was far from over.