Yumeko's Jelousy

Chapter 13

Y/n's POV

It wasn't long after our heated moment with Midari, Mary, and Ririka that Yumeko found out about our secret rendezvous. And she wasn't happy.

"I can't believe you would do that without me!" Yumeko pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "I thought we were all friends."

"We are friends, Yumeko," I said, trying to placate her. "But sometimes, we just need some time alone."

"But why didn't you invite me?" Yumeko whined. "I would have loved to join you!"

I exchanged a glance with Midari, Mary, and Ririka. We all knew that Yumeko's jealousy wasn't unfounded. We had been spending a lot of time together lately, and Yumeko had been left out.

"I'm sorry, Yumeko," Midari said, stepping forward. "We didn't mean to exclude you. It's just that sometimes, we want to be alone with each other."

Yumeko's pout deepened, but I could see a hint of understanding in her eyes. "I guess I can understand that," she said, uncrossing her arms. "But can I at least join you next time?"

"Of course, Yumeko," Mary said, smiling warmly. "The more, the merrier!"

I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I didn't want Yumeko to feel left out, and I was glad that she understood. But at the same time, I couldn't help but wonder if things would change now that she was in the mix.

As we made plans to hang out again, I couldn't shake the feeling of uncertainty. But I pushed it aside, determined to enjoy my time with my friends, no matter what.