18: Where The Magic Happens.

Nabi laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling after a refreshing shower

Nabi laid on her bed, staring at the ceiling after a refreshing shower. The music roamed around her room as she lost herself in thoughts while listening to Keshi's voice. Her mind was filled with everything that she found out few hours ago and suddenly, the person's - who occupied her mind - voice roamed around the bedroom instead. She teared up a little as Mark began to sing "Child", one of her favorite songs of his. The realization that her best friend was the owner of her favorite voice in the whole world hit her like a thousand bricks.

She wiped the single tear that fell down her cheek and chuckled to herself.
Even though Mark wanted her to stay, she wasn't able to do that at that moment. She was overwhelmed and had to sort out her thoughts so she left after telling him she needed some space which he understood without pressuring her to talk.

She covered her face and laughed to herself, not believing the turn of events. The voice that comforted her for so long was her best friend's voice. The lyrics that spoke to her the most of all were words written by her best friend. The person who was her shoulder to cry on was her favorite artist.

Nabi sat up abruptly and grabbed her phone. She clicked on her chat with Mark and sent him a text asking to meet up at the playground that turned to be their spot.

Mark was a bit worried right after he told Nabi the truth

Mark was a bit worried right after he told Nabi the truth. He couldn't quite read her emotions other than confusion and worried that maybe he had taken this overboard and she wasn't going to look past it. He was afraid that maybe the thought of being friends with someone she had originally had a boundary with - considering he was an artist and she was a fan - would be too awkward and too weird, especially after how much she had told him about him and how much his music meant to her. So, when he got her text he didn't think twice before running out of the apartment, making Johnny wonder if he got superpower of speed of some sort.

Mark almost ran to the playground so he wouldn't be surprised if he was the first to get there - but he wasn't. He leaned on his knees, catching a breath for a quick second when his eyes met Nabi's. The girl looked at him with soft expression as she jumped off the swing. Mark straightened up and walked towards her slowly, still breathing heavily when the girl started running towards him.