25: Nurse.

The feeling of any sort of excitement from having that amazing kiss with Mark washed off as soon as Nabi got a call from Jeno

The feeling of any sort of excitement from having that amazing kiss with Mark washed off as soon as Nabi got a call from Jeno. She immediately rushed out of Mark's and Johnny's apartment when she heard her twin's tone of voice. She felt bad to even ask for any of the two to maybe go with her, but she didn't have to - Mark was right behind her without a word.
His driver was outside his building the whole time so the two didn't have to look for a ride. Nabi kept on telling the boy to just go back home as soon as they drop her off, but he didn't want to listen.

The girl ran towards Jeno who was sitting on the bench outside her building, Mark rushed over as well. Her hands landed on her brother's shoulders as she looked at him with fear in her eyes. "Are you ok?"

He nodded, looking down at his hand covered in blood. Nabi's eyes widened and she screamed "what the hell did he do to you?!"

"Calm down, he didn't do that. I hit the door."

Mark observed the whole situation in silence, completely out of words. He leaned over to the boy and put his hand on his shoulder "are you feeling alright?"

Jeno chuckled "as alright as I can in this situation." and patted the boy back, adding "thanks, bro."

Nabi hit her twin's arm with a bit of force which made him frown. "Why the hell would you do that?!"

"I was just pissed."

"You could've broken your hand, idiot. Who knows it's not broken already?!" she took it in hers gently, trying to see if it was injured like she could even tell. She sighed "let's get you to the hospital."

Jeno shook his head and pulled his sister down to sit next to him. "Calm down, I can still move it, it should be fine."

"It's also covered in blood, you're not going to convince me it's fine."

"Nabi, I'm fine." he squeezed her hand, giving her a stare that was more than understandable thanks to their twin telepathy type of thing. She sighed again and glanced at Mark who only shrugged, not sure what they should do.

"Fine. But I'm calling Bona."

Jeno chuckled nervously. "What? Bona? For what?"

Mark almost burst out laughing at the boy's cute reaction so he turned his head around. Nabi's brows furrowed because of the same reason "she knows how to take care of stuff like this the most out of all of us. Don't you remember how many times she treated your wounds after your soccer practices and games?"

The boy cracked a smile "yeah, I remember. But do you really have to worry her?"

"I don't think she'll care that much, don't worry."

Jeno pushed her with his shoulder, a little offended at her words, but it didn't surprise him that that was the idea of the two for Nabi since they always bickered like crazy.