39: Tour.

"Are you sure you're alright, dear?" Nabi's mom put a strand of hair behind her daughter's ear

"Are you sure you're alright, dear?" Nabi's mom put a strand of hair behind her daughter's ear. The girl only nodded, reassuring her that everything was fine. She didn't even tell her mother she had a new boyfriend yet and they were already going through a hard time.

It's been two days since their little trip and since she last saw Mark. The intense kiss they shared the night before they left still lingered in her mind and she came back to that memory more often than she would've wanted. The truth was that she missed him terribly and she wished she didn't feel the way she did, that Jiu wouldn't mess with her mind the way she did. Her memory went back to Mark's and SM Entertainment's statements about how everything about his relationship with the pink haired girl was false and how he didn't have a girlfriend.

The last part hurt more than Nabi could've imagined, even though she knew that that was what had to be said - it still hurt. Seeing the one you love, and who loves you back, having to deny the said love sucked. She knew what she was getting into and showing off her relationship with Mark wasn't her biggest goal, but not being able to do that if she ever wanted to was another thing.

Mark was overworking himself to not think about Nabi, who he missed like crazy. They haven't spoken at all since coming back from their trip and it drove him mad. The madness was the reason why he barely left the dance studio, almost forgetting to eat as well if it wasn't for the staff who'd constantly bring him food.
He hated that he had to lie about not having a girlfriend at all, knowing well she was going to read it all too. He didn't even want to think about how that must've made her feel, because he knew well how it would've made him feel if the roles were reversed. The worst thing about the whole situation was that he didn't know how much time she needed and where exactly they were standing with their relationship. As soon as he'd start overthinking like that, he'd turn on the music and continue dancing his butt off, perfecting moves that were already perfect.

 As soon as he'd start overthinking like that, he'd turn on the music and continue dancing his butt off, perfecting moves that were already perfect

A week later and still no contact between the two. Nabi fought with her own thoughts and feelings, trying to figure out what to do and if she was really strong enough to put up with everything that her relationship with Mark could bring. The more she thought about it, the more it was clear to her that it wasn't going to be an easy relationship.

As she was getting ready for work, Mark's song came on shuffle. She froze in front of the mirror as his voice filled the room. She purposely avoided his songs all week and hearing his beautiful voice so out of nowhere made tears fill her eyes immediately. She gulped as she felt like she couldn't move, then her phone suddenly buzzed. After few seconds, she finally grabbed the device and paused the song, hoping that would help the tears not to fall down her freshly make up-ed cheeks. Her brows furrowed when she saw a notification from Mark's official twitter account. Her eyes widened upon reading what it said.

"MARK LEE's first tour around South Korea! Get your tickets before they're sold out!"

Tour? Already?

She zoomed in on the promotional poster and noticed many cities and dates. From what she had counted quickly, it looked like he was going to be traveling for a little over a month. Over a month of not seeing him, barely talking - if at all, considering their situation. Her heart began to race a little faster as millions of scenarios played with her mind. Without much thought, she grabbed her phone and called Jeno.

When her twin brother agreed to covering for her at work that day, she quickly made her way to Mark and Johnny's apartment. She knocked on the door many times, but there was no answer. Realizing that he must've been at the company, she rushed there right after. A bunch of different fansites were already standing outside the building, waiting for their favorite groups and biases to come out and get good pictures of. She sighed when she realized it was going to be much trickier to get inside the building that way, when she suddenly remembered the back entrance her and Mark used to take a lot.

Nabi bowed to Mark's manager as soon as she came to get the girl. "I'm sorry for the trouble, I just really need to speak with Mark."

"You don't have to explain yourself. Although, it's been awhile since I've seen you." She gave the girl a glance to which she only smiled awkwardly. Once they got to one of the dance studios, the woman left Nabi alone.

She contemplated if that was even a good idea to be there, to surprise him like that, to maybe have him not even pleased that she was there, but she took a deep breath and eventually grabbed the knob. She peeked her head slightly and noticed Mark dancing in front of a mirror, counting steps. Someone who seemed to be his choreographer turned her way as soon as he noticed her. "Can I help you?"

Mark furrowed his brows at his teacher and eventually turned around as well. His face dropped upon seeing Nabi, walking over with a shy smile. His body began to sweat and it wasn't only because of dancing.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, I was wondering if I can have a quick talk with Mark."

The choreographer glanced at Mark who softly nodded, catching his breath. "Ok, let's take a break."

The two's eyes followed the man until he left the practice room and they were left all alone. Mark stood there quietly, only breathing heavily and staring at Nabi. She eventually turned back to face the boy and her knees weakened, feeling his gaze.

"Hi." She finally said softly.

"Hi." He answered back. "What are you doing here?"

Before answering, before saying anything at all, Nabi began to walk towards the boy. He stared at her with curious eyes as he tried to figure out her move, when she suddenly held onto his face and kissed him without a word.

"What are you-"

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, leaning her forehead against his. "I was being childish, I overreacted."

Mark was at loss for words but a smile wanted to paint on his face immediately. The butterflies he felt in his stomach were ones he hadn't met in a long time.

"I saw the tour announcement and I just, I couldn't imagine not talking to you for that long, not seeing you, not hearing your voice. I don't like being without you. I hope I didn't ruin everything and I hope you're not mad at me for barging in here."

The boy's lips finally curled up as he wrapped his arms around Nabi's waist. She looked rather surprised at his positive reaction and smiled back upon seeing his beautiful one. She wrapped her arms around his neck as well, making them both pull each other closer.

"You have no idea how much I wanted you to say all of that." He smiled and placed a kiss onto her lips.

" He smiled and placed a kiss onto her lips

ofc she caved i mean. ITS MARK 😭
he can't do no wrong and he didn't really <3

i hope you liked it :,)