29: Jealous.

Nabi welcomed everyone at the flower shop with the widest and most honest smile ever

Nabi welcomed everyone at the flower shop with the widest and most honest smile ever. The happiness she felt after an amazing first date with Mark was over the roof and she didn't want to hide it even in the slightest.
She worked alone and was in charge of the music for the day, so - like the loyal fangirl that she was - she decided to play Mark's EP. She played his songs occasionally before and only few people would comment or ask who the artist was if they weren't shy to do so, but this time the songs got much better reactions.

"Oh! Isn't that Mark Lee's song?" one customer covered her mouth and stomped excitedly from leg to leg, looking at her best friend while Nabi wrapped their flowers. "Are you a Mark Lee fan as well?" she turned to Nabi.

The girl smiled widely as she nodded, confirming. "That's so great, you have a good taste! Isn't he just so amazing and so talented?"

"And hot on top of that?!" the other girl added, making her friend hit her arm playfully. Nabi didn't understand the rush of jealousy that suddenly went though her, she couldn't be jealous of his fans finding him attractive, she couldn't be one of those girlfriends.

"I really hope I can meet him one day, maybe I'll make him fall in love with me."

Nabi paused upon hearing those words. She unintentionally tightened the bow tie around the flower's stem harshly. Her heart began to race at the realization that probably thousands of fans wished for the same and she didn't like that at all, no matter how hard she tried to convince herself it's nothing to be angry about. After all, he was hers, not theirs.

"Here you go." she forced a smile while handing them their bouquet.

They gasped. "Thank you! You're really talented, unni!"

She smiled in response, being thankful for the compliment, but still a little bitter about them talking so bravely about her boyfriend. After they paid and left and no other customers came in, she took her phone out and texted the one that wouldn't leave her mind all day. "hey baby <3 how was your first fansign and fancall?"

Before he could even reply, she opened twitter and scrolled through the timeline. It was filled with preview pictures of Mark at the event and Nabi couldn't believe he was now in pictures like this - he was really becoming a star. A sudden gasp escaped her mouth when she realized he had changed his hair.