41: Finale.

The next few weeks without Mark were hard for Nabi

The next few weeks without Mark were hard for Nabi. It wasn't only painful to not have him around for that long but also really boring without him. The fact that it was the longest they haven't seen each other ever since they first met was crazy to even think about. She chuckled every time she remembered how inseparable they've become to the point it has them having such a hard time not seeing each other for a little over a month.

Nabi has never been this excited to check twitter every single day for updates, pictures and videos from Mark's first ever tour. The venues he performed at might've seemed too small for some people - haters who already had commented on that - but to Mark it was more than he could've ever imagined. He didn't care for those mean remarks because it was him who so many people came to see, support and shower with love, not those losers behind a screen.

Every time she saw pictures of him smiling on stage, videos of him interacting with his fans and just having so much fun with the people who loved him made her feel so good herself. The weird jealousy she used to feel about his fans no longer lingered after recent events with Jiu that taught her there was nothing and no one that could break her and Mark apart.

Nabi snapped back into reality when Jeno nudged her arm. "Earth to Nabi?"

"Sorry, I was lost in thoughts."

He chuckled. "I wonder what you were thinking about."

The other twin hissed and before they could bicker as always, their mom got in on the conversation. "Are you thinking about your boyfriend again?"

"Of course she is."

"Says the one who's smiling from ear to ear every time Bona texts him." Nabi smirked proudly at her silly response.

Their mom sighed and shook her head at how her kids that were no longer kids kept on acting like ones, arguing over silly things and throwing each other under the bus just to take the attention away from themselves. "When can I finally meet him?"

Nabi gulped and a shy smile painted her face. Her cheeks began to blush at the thought of the love of her life meeting the most important woman in her life. "I don't know, soon, mom."

"Well, isn't he coming back tomorrow?" The girl nodded, still smiling shyly. "Great then, I'll prepare dinner."

"I don't think that's a good idea, mom, he's coming back only for two days and then he has one last show here in Seoul. He'll be busy even when he comes back."

The woman sighed. "Fine, I get it. He has to be exhausted from all that dancing. How does he do that?"

Nabi chuckled at how her mom would always comment on his amazing dancing skills and how she herself asked her daughter to show her clips of him from the tour.

Just like Nabi had always said - he was loved so easily and by so many.