37: Fake News.

Mark couldn't sleep much so he decided to prepare iced coffee for the girl that laid next to him once she'd get up

Mark couldn't sleep much so he decided to prepare iced coffee for the girl that laid next to him once she'd get up. He glanced at Nabi who's face was covered by her messy bed hair as her bare back was tempting him to place soft kisses on. He smiled to himself and gently pulled the cover over her bare skin before getting up.

To his surprise, he wasn't the first one up. His eyes widened "You're up already? Dude, I don't recognize you."

Johnny would've normally answered with something that would make the other laugh, even if it wasn't necessarily that funny, but that time the older's face didn't show any signs of smile whatsoever. Mark furrowed his brows, staring at his best friend as he reached for two cups without looking. "Dude, you ok?"

The tall one let out a deep breath and walked over to his best friend. "I texted you, I thought that's why you're up already."

"Nah, I just couldn't sleep. Dude, you're scaring me, what's going on?"

Johnny sighed as he turned his phone screen to the younger. Mark squinted, confused, as he carefully read a tweet. One of the cups that he still held onto, fell onto the counter, making a huge noise and breaking in result. "Shit!" He yelled and Johnny eyes widened at the sudden noise. Mark immediately started picking up the pieces of glass, cutting himself with one upon not being careful. Before Johnny could react in any way, a female voice caught both their attention. "What's all that noise?

Mark's heart began to beat faster at the sight of Nabi, cutely rubbing her eye, standing there with her messy hair and his t-shirt on that almost reached her knees. He forced a smile but the girl immediately rushed to him with big eyes focused on somewhere that wasn't his eyes. "Did you cut yourself from this?"

The boy was so busy with his thoughts that he already forgot his finger was bleeding until he glanced down. "Oh, yeah, it's nothing."

Nabi sighed. "You should be more careful. I didn't know you're this clumsy." She chuckled, looking at her boyfriend with loving eyes. Without a word, she put Mark's finger under cold water until she looked for an aid kit. The two guys shared a look that was full of concern because that's all they felt at that moment. "Got it!" Nabi yelled excitedly and immediately put a hand over her mouth, realizing they weren't alone and others could still be sleeping.

She gently started to put ointment on the boy's cut meanwhile he glued his eyes to her face. A smile painted on his upon admiring her beauty even in the morning, even when she didn't try or did anything at all. She was so pretty and he couldn't understand how she got prettier and prettier with time.
"Here." She smiled after completely wrapping a bandaid around his finger. "Be careful next time." She suddenly wrapped her arms around Mark who immediately did the same but around her shoulders. The two smiled to each other, though Nabi felt that something was off. "Everything ok?"