A Queen to His King

Faith Du Martel was royalty a part of the Du Martel empire in the year 1000 .. they were known throughout the land. Alongside her sister, Aurora, and brother, Tristan. They were watched by everyone and adored by all. Everyone wanted to either be them or be with them.

Faith was 17, human and adored .. when one day the family mansion had five new guests arrive on the doorstep. They were ushered in and that's when Faith saw him for the first time.. Klaus Mikaelson. He was a pure, beautiful, gentle soul at this time but that didn't stop his presence in the room being strong and overwhelming.

...

Shortly after Faith admitted her feelings to Klaus they became the ultimate power couple. With her beauty and royal status, plus his confidence and suave demeanor they were the talk of the palace, for better or for worse.

Eventually, Faith found out the secret he and his siblings were hiding. At first she ran, she hid, she cried but she learned that he was unsure of himself, broken to say the least and this she could relate too. And she became all the more attracted to him and once she accepted him, he loved her all the more for it.

...

Faith, turned into a vampire in 1020BC when she was 17. She watched how Klaus and his siblings operated and she asked him about their immortal life several times but he didn't want to burden her with his curse. She pleaded nearly every time they were together, she wanted the power, she wanted the freedom.. she needed it to get away from her controlling father.

Klaus was hesitant. But one night Faith had an accident, and found by Rebekah who gave her blood to heal her. After Faith came around from the accident, she saw more clearly then ever that she now could have what she wanted, she has vampire blood in her system so she decided to take one giant leap of faith off her balcony that evening.

...

After Faith turned.. it didn't take long for Klaus to come around and soon there after. Tristan was turned by Elijah, Aurora was also turned by Rebekah and even the mansions' noble servant, Lucian was turned by Klaus himself.  The Originals started to takeover, they had to leave before their father got word of their presence, Klaus explained all this too Faith as he wanted her to run with them, so they could be together, which of course was an idea she loved.  But before this could happen she ran into Elijah, who had the power to make her and her siblings stay put... with what was learnt to be compulsion. 

When Klaus came to tell Faith they had to leave ... she turned down his offer not fully understanding why she was doing so, but being compelled she only knew that she couldn't leave with him.  So he left and they have been apart ever since.

..

It was only sometime in the 1800s' when Elijah's compulsion broke, all Faith's memories flooded back and she was heartbroken all over again. And she knew right then, whatever it takes she had to find him again, for better or worse. 

Hope you enjoyed the introduction - next part coming soon.