Break On Through

Faiths POV
As I come downstairs. Damon is tidying up in the foyer as I notice the compelled pianist I say "um- what.. ?" He looks up, champagne and candles in his hand he says "oh- I 'm having a little company over." I say "right?.. and that would be who?" He says "an old friend is going to help me find some dirt on the Mikaelsons." I pour myself a drink and say "and how exactly are you going to do that?" He smirks and says "a little .. Sage .. Rebekah sex sandwich." I say "ew. Enough." He raises an eyebrow and says "if you can't handle it.. feel free to leave now, Stefan has." I say "where'd he go?" Damon shrugs and says "to find Elena or something dull." I step towards him and say "you do realise I have saved your life not wants but twice now." He says "well I am very grateful for that sweetheart." I run my hand up his chest and say "keep on my good side Damon, and I 'll keep saving your life. But don't do something stupid because I 'll have to hurt you." As I squeeze his throat a little I whisper close to his ear "and that would just be such a shame.. wouldn't it." As I let go he says quietly "you know you're hot when your mad." I smirk and decide to give in and kiss him just to see what it would be like, as he kisses me back the door swings open. I look behind, with a hand on Damon's chest I say "you must be Sage?" She says "sorry if I interrupted something.." I say "oh no.... He's all yours I was just making sure he'll follow the rules." She looks stunned slightly as she pours a drink, I say "well you guys have fun." Damon grabs my wrist as I walk away he whispers "come on stay .. we could all have some fun." I say "aw- yea .. but no. Thanks for the invite but I 'm not interested in a foursome with you damon." He sighs slightly, as I walk away the door opens I say "Rebekah." She says "Faith.. so where's the party?" I gesture inside and say "enjoy.."

—————-

As i was on my way over to Elena's to find Stefan I get a text from Bonnie,

"Help ME! Trapped @ the mikaelson compound.
Klaus is bothering me. Plz help ASAP.
Don't tell Elena.

I scoff slightly and mutter "of course... Klaus and his witches." I change direction immediately and vamp quickly to the mikaelson compound.

Stefan's POV
As I come to Ric's apartment and open the door, Elena turns around startled and she says "hey.. what are you doing here?" I say "uh- Alaric told me you were here, i found out some stuff about the killers.. you might want to know." She sighs and continues to look through the draw, I walk over and say "well Isobel Gilbert was caught and put in a mental asylum and she continued to kill, she slowly got crazier and crazier and more dangerous." Elena says "i get it Stefan.. she was crazy and there's no hope." I say "no that's not the point.. Elena, she was in a mental asylum all jewellery was taken from her person." There's a pause and she says "so the curse .." I say "it takes a deep route in the brain .. it becomes embedded within the person." She moves and searches the apartment cupboards.. I say "you know if this is true .. you can't save Ric, Elena." She says "i 'm not just going to give up on him Stefan." I say "you can't save everyone Elena it's not your job." She pauses and looks at me "are we still talking about Alaric? Or are we talking about you?" There's a silence as she says "because for the record I didn't plan on giving up on either of you.." She struggles to open the top dresser draw, I sigh and pull it open as she reaches in we find some pretty incriminating evidence... as Elena pulls out a list of name, I say "is that.. a list of his victims.." Elena says "no.. alaric wouldn't of written that." I say "who else would of written it Elena.." She grabs the Rics wedding ring and says 'i 've got to get back." As she leaves .. I follow her back home.

Faiths POV
As I walk up to the Mikaelson compound, swinging the front door open, I walk in as Klaus comes out into the foyer, he says "what do I owe to this visit my love." I roll my eyes and say "i got a message from a certain Bennett witch that you were holding her hostage." He places his hand to his chest and says "me?.. never." I say "sure.. then tell you what how about I have a look around." As I walk past him into the living room, he follows me and says "you know ..  to say you hate me you seem to come around often." I scoff and say "that's because you keep hurting people I care about." he says "oh please ..  you don't care about them." I roll my eyes leaving the room and walking into the adjacent hall..  Klaus still following me, as I open the double doors revealing a small library, Bonnie stands up and says "oh thank god you came!" I smirk and raise an eyebrow at Klaus, I say "you were saying?" He says "fine. You found her.. i just wanted her to do a spell, which she couldn't even do." Bonnie looks terrified, I step closer to Klaus with my arms folded, I say "what spell?" He says "well.. just a little one." I nod slowly, looking back up at him I say again, slowly, "what.... .. spell?..." Looking directly in his eyes, so close to him, he smirks and I know he's enjoying this a little too much, I lean back slightly with a serious look on my face, as Bonnie says "he wanted a locator spell..." As i turn quickly to face her, she continues "on you.." I look back at Klaus, and he says "it's a little bit more than a locator spell.. you see it's a special kind tracing spell, so I would know your every move." I scoff and say "oh my god.. you're threatened by me." He hesitates and says "you declared war on my family." I smirk and say "bonnie you can leave now." She says "what about you?" I say "oh don't worry about me.. Klaus and I are going to have a little chat." Klaus vamps me into the wall, Bonnie hesitates. As Klaus pulls a stake from behind him and lining it up against my chest, he says "or i could just end things right now and kill you." I say "bonnie .. get out of here." I look down at the stake and then back up Klaus, i say "then.. do it." His eyes are angry and he looks like he wants to and then as I hold eye contact with him, he drops the stake as he throws it across the room in frustration. I smirk.