1002

Faith's POV
As we go inside.. I head upstairs as Damon says "hey feisty... that was a nice save tonight." I say "careful Damon... I might actually start to think you care." He smirks and says "so what happened between you and Elijah anyway?" I say "that's another story for another time... and if i told you I might have to kill you." I raise a finger to my lips, as I wink at him I continue going upstairs.

..

The next day

Faiths POV
As I shower, letting the water run over and off my body, my mind begins to wonder.. I can't help it. I hate him but he's still Klaus and I 'd be lying if I said there were absolutely no feelings there. I get out of the shower, drying myself and wrapping the towel around me. I change into a black corset top with lace detail in the middle, black leather trousers and black heeled boots. As I leave my room, I hear Stefan and Damon so I walk over leaning against the doorway. I say "what's going on?" Damon says "finally .. come have a drink with me.. bond .. maybe solve the case of the town serial killer." I say "what?" Stefan says "he's bored." Damon raises an eyebrow.. as Stefan says "come on.. you're best friends in jail, elena isn't speaking to you.. you're bored" He says "well there is that.. but come on little bro.. we can get in some brother bonding time.." as he vamps speeds over to me he continues "and get to know Faith a little better." I smirk as he says "come on.. if you're going to keep saving our asses you might as well tell us about your life." As he wags his finger at me.. I say "i 'll think about it." Damon sighs as he nods to Stefan, and he walks past me out of Stefan's room. I laugh a little, as I step towards Stefan I say "you know once you get to know him he's not so bad.." Stefan raises an eyebrow, I say "oh- don't get me wrong he's a total dick but somehow I think it comes out of love." Stefan says "well that's a new one." I say "don't worry though your still my favourite Salvatore.." As he wraps his hands around my waist he says "mmhm— i better be." I say "you should be glad that I don't totally hate your brother .. not everyone around he can say the same." He says "so Elijah? You hate him." I sigh and say "anyone would." He says "well if it's any consolation I think Damon is warming up to you too."  I smirk.

.. 

As we walk into the grill.. I spot Rebekah talking to Carol Lockwood. I say "watch out." Damon says "uh oh..she devil front and centre." I roll my eyes and head to the bar. I order a bottle of bourbon and three glasses, as Stefan and Damon sit down, as Stefan starts tapping with his ring on the bar, Damon says "come on.. stop that." I say "whats going on?" Damon says "my brothers sense of self is coming back and hes getting a conscious again." I say "interesting.. is this like a flick of the switch thing like his humanity." Damon leans over Stefan, towards me, continuing "no this is more an internal broody guilt ridden thing." Before I can respond Stefan says "i 'm not brooding." Damon raises an eyebrow and says "i don't know why you make such a big deal of it.. we're vampires it's completely normal to feed on humans." Stefan says "that's not how I want to be Damon." Damon says "it's not like you have to kill them.. snatch, eat, erase .. it's like it never happened." I shrug and say "you know he isn't wrong." Stefan looks at me painfully, he says "it turns me into a different person Faith." I say "maybe that's really who you are and you just need to get to know that person.. you can't expect to live like you did when you were human forever..." My voice quietens says "we're not human Stef." Damon nods, as Stefan pours himself a drink from the bottle. As Damon walks around Stefan, and towards me, I jump up and sit on the bar so to keep him at a distance. Damon says "so come on little miss has Klaus wrapped round her finger.. tell us your story." I say "i wouldn't exactly say he's wrapped round my finger." They both look at me in disagreement, Damon says "come on.. it might help take my brothers mind off of B-L-O-O-D." As he puts his hand on Stefan's shoulder I say "fine. Fine.. what do you wanna know." As they think, Matt comes over and says "ugh come on guys.. you can't just take over.." As he signals me to get off the bar, I run my finger across his chest and say "oh come on Matty blue blue .. you don't mind us being here.." He says "my manager does." I lean in, whispering in his ear "well maybe you could cover for us.." As I pull back, he's hesitant so I continue "..you wouldn't want things to get ... messy.." Matt rolls his eyes and says "just try and keep the noise down." I smirk, as he walks away I blow him a kiss, Stefan says "you really can get anyone to do anything ..huh?" I say "don't pretend like you don't enjoy it Stef." Damons "okay but seriously tell us about how you first met the originals.. what were they like." I tip my head back and start to tell them the story......