The Killer

Rebekah's POV
I walk into the Salvatore house and say "sorry Stefan, i want to help you but he just.." Stefan says "its okay." I walk into the foyer and he hands me a drink. I say "would you ever take the cure? Or do you just want it for Elena?" He's silent, then he sighs a he says "she's not supposed to be this person and if i can save her from this life then i will do anything." There's a silence as he says "would you take it?" I say "yes. I long to be human Stefan, that's why it was so easy for Julian to attack our family, he promised me the one thing that i lomged for." Stefan says "you were in love with him?" I nod, and say "i was going to marry him.. i planned it all.." Stefan says "i understand that you know.. love." I  say "i want to help you Stefan because I know you want to help Elena but i can't give Klaus what he wants." Stefan sips his drink as he says "i never answered your question, if it meant i could be with her, have a family, grow old with her.. then yes I'd take the cure." I sigh and say "i buried him.." as i laugh slightly i continue "underneath the church we were supposed to marry in." As Stefan looks at me, I have a realisation..  and say "but that's exactly what you wanted to know .. because i buried him with the bloody sword." Stefan says "I 'm sorry Rebekah." As Klaus appears, i shudder.. He says "sister, such the hopeless romantic .." I say "maybe so but I 'd rather have lived my life than your Nik, no one will ever sit around a table and laugh about the man who couldn't love." As i go to vamp out the door, I am stopped by Stefan who looks at me apologetically as I turn back to Klaus, I say "go ahead then laugh at the girl who loved too easily.. so DO IT." Klaus avoids eye contact as I say again "go on then, DO IT YOU COWARD." Before i can catch my breath, he daggers me in the heart... as i fall and start to desicate.

Faiths POV
I go home and shout for Rebekah "Bex! Where are you! I did something ..  bad." As i walk into the foyer and say "Please Bekah..  it's about your brother." I pour a glass of bourbon and down it. I say "you're extremely hot, charming brother." I turn around, I say "come on Rebekah where are you?! .. i promise I 'll keep the details tame .. but i really need to talk to you about this." When she's not around, I listen closely .. silence .. she's not home, where was she? I text her 'Bex, i need to talk to you.. please come home. NOW.'

- in the Salvatore house - 
Klaus places Rebekah's body into the coffin and closes the lid. As he walks towards Stefan , he says "you take care of her, hide her somewhere safe.. I will get the sword." Stefan says "what about Faith?" Klaus says "i 'll handle Faith." Stefan sighs, Klaus hands Stefan Rebekah's phone, Stefan is reluctant as he takes it Klaus says "it's just me and you in this Stefan, no one else can know about the cure.. not Damon and not Elena." Stefan says "are you going to tell Faith?" Klaus smirks, his silence deafening, as Stefan raises an eyebrow he says "maybe it would be good for them to know, they could help." Klaus says "the more people that know, the more we risk losing the cure." Klaus holds out his hand, as Stefan says "deal." they shake on it. Rebekahs phone buzzes with a text, breaking their silence Klaus snatches it from Stefans hand, as he reads it he says "its faith. She's getting suspicious." Stefan says "what are you going to do?" He groans and hands Stefan the phone back, as he says "just hide Rebekah.. I will handle Faith."

Faiths POV
As i pour another drink, the door opens I say "Bekah! Is that you? Finally!" I walk out of the living room and come to a stop in the foyer, i say "oh- Nik?" He says "wow... love, sorry I 'm not my sister." I say "no its not that I 'm just- have you seen her?" He sighs and says "about that love.. actually.." I look at him, eyes wide.. whats he thinking .. I say "where's Rebekah, Nik?" He says "I daggered her." I push my tongue in my cheek, as i say "are you serious.. AGAIN." He nods as i walk away into the living room.. he follows.