Before Sunset

Faiths POV
As i come into the living room, I see Klaus close the lid to the coffin. I say "I see you dealt with your mother?" He smirks and says "of course i did love, its over now." I step towards him and say "so .. now what?" He says "I 'm leaving town tomorrow." I say "what? You are.. i thought we were going to reintroduce the Salvatores to their sister?" He says "i was never supposed to stay in town this long, one of my brothers is already dead.. and my mothers plan is definitely going to have repercussions." I say "you just said you dealt with your mother?" He pours a drink, he says "its time, and as soon as the sun rises tomorrow I 'm going to grab the doppelgänger and leave this town for good." I scoff and say "so you're leaving me... again?" He sighs, stepping towards me, he places a hand on my cheek. He says "what if this time you came with me?" I sigh and say "i - i don't think I can do that." He says "why- what's so special about this town anyway?" I say "why do you have to leave?" He drops his hand from my cheek, as he sighs he says "you're going to have to choose this town or me." I say "..why don't you just.. stay."  He shakes his head and says "no. No that's not going to work." He downs his drink and walks away I say "wait..  Nik." He turns and says sharply "I'm leaving tomorrow, you have until then if you want to come with me." As he leaves the room, i take a deep breath as I get a text from Stefan.

Damon's POV
As I knock on Elena's door, holding Bonnie with one hand. As Stefan opens it I say "we have a problem." 

...

In the kitchen, Stefan hands Bonnie a wet towel and she holds it on her neck. He says "why didn't you stop her." I say "hey. Don't blame me, this is on bonnie the human blood bank... she fed him." She says "i didn't know what i was doing, the witches were controlling me." I say "well, well done bonnie.. now we have a killer vampire on the loose." She says "if you're so mad at me then why did you save my life." I say "because i do stupid things bonnie! Like let my friend die with dignity when i should of just killed him." Stefan says "yea.. this isn't helping." As he opens his phone, texting someone. I say "and who are you texting?" He says "backup." I groan and say "please tell me you're not talking to Faith." he says "she's older and stronger than both of us.. say what you will but she can help here." Damon says "fine.. so how do we kill an all powerful original?"

.....

Faiths POV

As i get to the Gilbert house I knock on the door

As i get to the Gilbert house I knock on the door. Jeremy answers and says "what are you doing here?" I say "where's stefan?" As Stefan and Damon come out of the kitchen, Stefan says "go upstairs." Jeremy sighs as Damon says "now." I say "so what's going on?" As i step inside, Stefan explains that Alaric is awake because Bonnie woke him. I say "well why didn't you stop her?" Damon rolls his eyes, as Stefan says "because my brothers an idiot, but we're gonna need all the help we can get to stop him." I say "fine. Id rather not have a killer original vampire hanging around." Damon says "really? Cause you're sleeping with one." I look at him in frustration, I say "cheap shot Damon.. cheap shot."