Growing Pains

Elena's POV
As I wake up me heads fuzzy. I say "Stefan?" He grabs my hand as I look around the room I see Damon sat in the window. I say "what happened? I thought .. i died.." Their silent, as stefan says "you did.. elena." I say "what?" Stefan says "when you died you had Damon's blood in your system." I say "no..  no i was ready to die.. how did this happen?" Damon says sharply "ask Stefan.. the hero." I look at Stefan as his expression saddens .. I come to a realisation and say "oh my god .. Matt.. is he?" Stefan says "matts fine.." Damon rolls his eyes..  as I say "this can't be happening.. i can't be a vampire... theres got to be something we can do right.." Stefan says "Bonnie is working on it." Elena says "really?" He nods as Damon says "that's not possible .. you need to feed before you die."

Faiths POV
I 've been staying at the Mikaelson compound since the night Klaus died .. it makes me feel closer to him, Rebekah has also been staying here, its been nice to have her around, i think we both sort of need eachother right now. We tried to figure out how Klaus' sireline didn't die when he did.. was it a myth? Why did Finn's sireline die. But lately we'd stopped trying to figure out the logic.. we were just grieving.

As i go into living room.. I see Klaus' paintings I scream as I grab one and throw it across the room.. I pour myself a drink as I look through the drawings on the table as I pick them up in anger and throw Klaus' drawings into the fire place. I down my drink and placing it down on the table i hear as voice behind me say "girl-  you look quite awful.." I turn around quickly as i take in who was standing in front of me I say "Lola?"

" I turn around quickly as i take in who was standing in front of me I say "Lola?"

Lola Salvatore
This is the long, lost Salvatore sister. You might have heard of her brothers, Stefan and Damon. Like them Lola is a vampire.. unlike them she wasn't turned by Katherine Pierce. She was turned by Faith Du Martel in 1862, Mystic Falls.
She's lived her life one party after another yet to reveal to her brothers that she didn't die the night they thought.
Faith was her number 1, when they met the connection was instant. Faith healed Lola but when she learnt Lola didn't want to go back home with Katherine Pierce inside.. they decided to fake her death and leave town.
Lola learnt the ins and outs of vampirism from Faith as they partied together all of the globe for the next century.
Lola wasn't sure what her brothers even knew of her death, did they know it was Katherine or did they just think it was an accident.

Lola's POV
"Hi Faith." She's stunned. As she steps towards me, throwing her arms around me, she says "what are you doing here?" I say "what are you talking about.. you called me." She stutters as she pours drink, she says "yea- yea.. i did .. i know but you sounded unsure on the phone?" I say "yea.. well i was but i thought about it.. its been 170 years so i think its time." She says "really?" I nod and say "yes.. i want to meet my brothers." She hands me a drink and says "well cheers to that." As we clink glasses I look around and say "by the way who did you have to compel to get this house.. don't tell me your renting?" She laughs a little but her face drops.. as her expression sadness i say "faith?.. whats wrong?" She sighs and says "don't get me wrong.. i love that you're here but its slightly a bad time." I say "what do you mean?" She says "never mind .. i was kind of hoping he'd be here .. so you could meet eachother, but uh- this is Klaus Mikaelson's house." I say "Mikaelson? As in your long lost ex?" She nods.. i say "well where is he?" She downs her drink and says "he.. died." I can see she's broken and I say "oh my god.. is that why its a bad time because Klaus' sireline is dead meaning??.. Stefan and Damon." She says "no. Wow. I did not expect you to put that together.. but no.. that's the thing Stefan and Damon are fine, Klaus' whole sireline is." I take a deep breath as i say "woah but i thought when an original dies so does their entire sireline.." She says "yea.. we all did." I sigh and say "maybe this means he's not dead just keeping a low profile." She says "i saw him get staked in the heart and burn." I exhale sharply, as I say "and you're upset?" She looks at me in question, I say "oh my god .. you're in love with him." She says "no.. yes?.. maybe.. i don't know.. i was in 1002.. but now.." I hug her and say "well I think its a good thing i came back." Her eyes watering, she nods and says "in all seriousness you may have to lay low for a while.. as we are just kind of coming out of a war zone.. and not only did Klaus die but your brothers have this human they seem annoyingly intoxicated by and she is in transition at the moment." I say "oh my god." She sighs and says "yea.. so they've definitely got their hands full, Stefan would never abandon anyone in that situation he's already helped some other human through the transition and shes doing really well now.. but even Damon cares deeply for this girl." I say "wow.. so whats her name?" She says "Elena Gilbert. And theres something else you should know about her?" She pauses before continuing, "shes a doppelgänger." I say "what?" She says "she looks exactly like Katherine..." I shudder and say "omg of course their in love with her." She says "but trust me i was hesitant at first to but she's not Katherine.." I say "oh so she's not a raging bitch then?" As she laughs she says "no.. but she definitely has your brothers wrapped round her finger." I roll my eyes as she grabs a bottle of bourbon and we head to the dining room.. she brings out two hunky looking men and we have a good feed, I pull my teeth from him as the body falls to floor i say "you always put on a good feast." She says "well i can't have you going around hungry." We spend the next few hours catching up she tells me all about her run-ins with my brothers, her hatred for Elijah clashing with her love for Klaus, how luckily our sire, Rebekah is probably the only original who's not under threat... she tells me about the newbie vamps Caroline and Elena and their witchy friend Bonnie Bennett.