The Murder of All

Faiths POV
I am awakened when I feel someone stroke my cheek.. as I open my eyes I see Damon looking at me.. he says "morning lovebirds.. you two seem cosy?" I furrow by brow in confusion and say "what?" .. As he gives a nod behind me.. I feel an arm draped over my waist, as I look down i say "oh.." Looking over my shoulder to see Stefan sleeping, I sit up and his arm falls from my waist to my hip. I say "nothing happened. We must of dozed off." Damon raises an eyebrow, I nudge Stefan's shoulder .. he wakes up startled see Damon in front of him, he groans as he sits up. Damon says "wow little brother i didn't expect to find you cuddling with feisty .. i thought elena was the one." He says "shut up Damon." He says "does Klaus know your friendly with his girl?" I roll my eyes and say "shut up Damon." He steps away grabbing something from behind the couch, he says "anyway .. i have something to show you.. i mean I would of last night but you two were passed out." Stefan and I share a look as Damon pulls out the wickery bridge sign. He smirks and I say "yea I don't follow." Stefan says "why have you stolen the sign Damon?" He says "because brother.. it is made of the same white oak as the bridge." I down my drink, Stefan stands up and steps towards Damon, and he says "so that weapon can kill an Original?" Damon nods, I stand and say "i thought Rebekah burned all the wood.." Damon says "well barbie klaus missed a step." He smirks and I say "so what are you gonna do with it? I mean we're not seriously gonna go up against the originals?" Damon says "what's wrong .. don't wanna lose you love boy?" I give Damon a death stare .. as Stefan says "no wait brother she has a point ... we have to be smart about this." Damon says "what is wrong with you both these Originals cannot be trusted." 

Klaus' POV

I walk around the house, I swig from the bottle bourbon in my hand and pick up a paint brush

I walk around the house, I swig from the bottle bourbon in my hand and pick up a paint brush. As I start to paint at the easel.. I think about what Faith told me. As i put down the bottle, I paint .. frustrated all my emotions start to come out. I pick up the canvas tearing it at the seams and throwing it across the room. As I hear Elijah say "well I suppose we are going to have to call this your white period." I snatch the bottle from the table and groan. Elijah says "we need to talk about Faith brother.." I say "what could we possibly;y have to talk about brother.." Elijah says "what are her motives? Do you need me to talk to her?" I turn around and vamp towards him I say "I can handle her brother." He raises an eyebrow and says "maybe I should talk to her.. persuade her." I laugh slightly say "i very much doubt she'd talk to you brother." He says "oh I 'm sure I could make her." I grab his throat, pushing him against the wall I say "you will not touch her brother." .. I let him go and walk away, I mutter "you've done enough."

Faiths' POV

As I step out of Alarics apartment .. Stefan following me, he shuts the door and says "what's going on?" I say quietly "why are we acting like we're going through with this.. i told you if Klaus dies you die and if Rebekah dies I die." Stefan puts his finger to his lips, grabbing my arm we step towards the stairwell. He says quietly "i know but Damon is set on killing at least one of the originals." I say "the originals are in charge of their sirelines.. but i guess if we have to kill one .. i wouldn't mind getting rid of Elijah." Stefan nods and says "trust me.. i wish we could get rid of at least one member of that family but..." I say "we'd start a war?" He nods and says "i don't think my brother really cares about the consequences." I say "i don't know maybe we could get rid of Elijah.. I can handle Klaus, Stef" Stefan says "no. No! He'd kill you and all of us.. the Mikaelson's might be crazy, twisted and violent but they have each others backs." I sigh and say "so what do we do?" He says "we hand over the last of the white oak.. and continue with the plan to mentally ruin them." I smirk and say "self destruction?.. i like it." stefan says "it was your original plan." I say "i know.. that's why i like it." Stefan raises an eyebrow .. as I kiss him quickly, I say "lets do this Salvatore."