The Five

Faiths POV

As i wake up I sense someone next to me as I look over my shoulder, Damon is still sleeping

As i wake up I sense someone next to me as I look over my shoulder, Damon is still sleeping. I turn back and groan, as I say under my breath.. "right." I sit up on the edge of the bed and think to myself real nice one..faith.. can vampires get STDs.. how do i not know this. Surely not. Why did i think sleeping with him was a good idea. Shit. This has to stay quiet. Klaus will KILL him. Ughhh. That's why we don't smoke pot. I tie my hair up as Damon speaks, roughly he says "hey?" I say nothing. As i get up and throw his clothes at him I say "you've got to go." He slowly gets up.. and says "ohh come on it was way to good for you to be this cynical"  I groan, roll my eyes as he stands up, I grab his arm walking him out. As we get towards the front door I say "lets just not make a big deal of this." He says "not at all.. but I expect you'll come calling soon enough." I bite my lip and say "lets not hold our breath." As i shut the door in his face, i sigh. As i go into the lounge and pour a glass of bourbon, I down it. As Rebekah says "nice move stealing Elena's boyfriends no. 2" I groan and say "i didn't-  hes not- ..  he was sad ..  i was bored .." Rebekah says "I'm not judging..." I say "good."

Rebekah and I head into the grill, she says "I'll be right back

Rebekah and I head into the grill, she says "I'll be right back." I nod as she head over to a table, I head to the bar and order a bottle of bourbon and two glasses. The bartender hands it over and says "that'll be..." I compel him, saying "free." He says "on the house." I say "thank you." I take it and walk over to Bex. I sit down sliding her a glass, I say "what took you so long?" She nods toward the human sat in front of her, i look over and say "you ditched me for a human." Rebekah says "this is April." April smiles at me and introduces herself, I look at her and compel her saying "you won't remember any of this." I turn back to Rebekah and say "seriously.. why do you hang out with them, they are weak." She says "don't you remember what it was like to be human, Faith." I down my drink and say "not really..  it was 1000 years ago.." Rebekah says "you remember nothing?" I say "i remember being in love with your brother.." She makes a face of disgust, I say "easy.. Bex, you've had some lovers in your day." As stefan comes to the table and sits down, I say "speaking of." Rebekah says "hey! We've both been there.." I tip my glass to her, as Stefan says "what?" I say "nothing.." Rebekah says "don't worry about it.. what's up?"  He says "Klaus wants to talk to you both." I scoff and Rebekah says "why? What does he want now." Stefan says "to apologise." I say "ha! As if, what's his angle?" Stefan sighs and sits down next to April, he compels her, saying "you won't remember this." I smirk, as Stefan says "he has information on the vampire hunter .. and he won't talk unless I get you both to forgive him." Rebekah laughs, I say "sorry Stef." Stefan says "okay fine you don't have to do it for him, but can you at least come to dinner and fake forgiveness, for me?" I look at Rebekah as I say "well it would be a lot harder to say no if you weren't so charming." He smiles, "so?" Rebekah says "fine."