The Rager

Faiths POV  As Rebekah and I walk into Ric's history classroom

Faiths POV
As Rebekah and I walk into Ric's history classroom. Stefan and Elena are sat down. As Rebekah says "where's Mr Saltzman?" As I flick my hair over my shoulders. Rebekah looks at Elena and says quietly "oh that's right- I killed him..." I raise an eyebrow as Elena seethes, she takes the pencil in her hand and throws it as Rebekah as Bex catches it.. she smirks as she throws it back it hits Elena in the chest. I laugh a little and Stefan says "why are you guys even still in town?" I shrug and say "why not? I 've grown to like this towns charm." He stares at me as Elena says "why are you in high school... you're 1000 years old." Rebekah says "I've begin to like it, I've never had a high school experience." I say "I 'm purely here.. to get warm bodies to come to our house party." As I hand Stefan a flyer.. I say "you should come." Rebekah says "as long as you don't bring her." Stefan looks at Elena and she says "house party?" Rebekah says "yea.. I moved out of my brothers house." Elena says "so you left the one person who actually likes you?" I say "hey. I like her." Rebekah smirks and says "and you're boyfriend liked me once... actually a lot more than once.." I gasp slightly and bite my lip as Elena huffs.. I say "actually .. he liked me too.. a lot ." I bite my lip as Rebekah smirks, Stefan shakes his head but he knows he can't disagree with what was said. As we sit down, Elena runs out as Stefan goes after her I grab his hand and say "you should come tonight." He shakes me off and goes after Elena.

Elena's POV
I walk out into the hall, covering the blood on my cardigan. I say "I hate them Stefan. I hate her." Stefan touches my arm with compassion he says "you've just got to not let them get to you." I shrug, he says "they know everyone hates them so they're trying to hate harder." I sigh and say "why are they still here!" Stefan says "hey. Just breathe. Forget about them." I take a deep breath as I see Jeremy down the hall with the vampire hunter, I say "Jeremy?.. no." Stefan turns as I go to help my brother, Stefan says "hey. You get this... I 've got that." I look down at my shoulder and nod as I head to the bathroom.

Faiths POV
Rebekah leaves the classroom when Stefan and Elena don't come back, I follow her, she grabs a human girl and bites her neck. As she compels her saying "go into the bathroom and ask Elena Gilbert for help." The girl goes, I smirk and say "you're evil." She says "thank you." I say "i 'll let you finish up.. i 'll wait outside .." she nods and heads into the bathroom as I walk out and lean against the car, i hand out flyers for the party while i wait for Rebekah. As my phone buzzes its Damon 'come to the abandoned caravan in the woods ASAP.' I roll my eyes and text Bekah, 'I'll see you at your place, the other Salvatore needs my help..'

Carolines POV
As Stefan and I sit outside in the stoner pit, we watch Elena pace back and forth and moan about Rebekah. Stefan says "you can't let them get to you." Elena says "well they do get to me, so much i want to take the white oak stake and kill her." Stefan says "you're letting you emotions get the best of you." Elena sighs as Stefan continues "controlling your emotions, especially anger is the only way you're going got survive this thing... everything is heightened for a vampire and anger can be dangerous." I say "its only your first day back, no one would judge you if you went home." Elena says "i don't want to go home.. i want to go to Rebekah's party and show her she can't intimidate me." Stefan says "I 've got a better idea, how about you get on the back of my motorcycle and we get out of here." Elena gives in, she says "i've just got to go home and change first." as she leaves. i stand up and say "does she seem a little unbalanced to you?" Stefan grabs his coat from the table and says "yea she's channeling all her emotions into rage.. I used to do the same thing when i was.. you know." I say "rippah you?" I nod and say "it'll get easier for her she just needs to take some time, step back and learn to control it." I say "you know you're good at this." As we walk, I continue "you should right a book.. go on the view." Stefan smiles.