The Memorial.

Faiths POV

As Damons hands are around my waist we come crashing into the Salvatore house, he picks me up, as my legs wrap around his waist he kisses my neck as he vamps quickly to his bedroom, he throws me on the bed

As Damons hands are around my waist we come crashing into the Salvatore house, he picks me up, as my legs wrap around his waist he kisses my neck as he vamps quickly to his bedroom, he throws me on the bed. As he steps back ripping his shirt open, he drops it to the floor moving towards me he goes to kiss me, but i stand up I say "what are we doing?" He says "i thought we about to.. you know." I say "this is insane..  you're in love with Elena and I literally just ended things with Klaus. We can't do this." He says "can we do the deep, emotional talk later..  we're here, we hot, lets forget everything else and.." I say "use eachother instead of dealing with our pain?" he nods and says "yes. That. Exactly that." I 'm hesitant.. but as he stands there with his bare chest exposed ..  he does look good, so..  i say "what the hell!?" I move towards him quickly as I kiss him.. i push him down on the bed. As i climb on top of him, his hands wrap around me, I lean back pulling my top off exposing my red lace bra. He smirks, i lean down and kiss down his chest.

Lola's POV

I wake up, sitting on the edge of the bed

I wake up, sitting on the edge of the bed. I feel eyes on me, as i turn around quickly. A muscular, handsome man is standing in the door way. He looks down grinning, a devilish grin. I say "oh my god." As i grab the duvet, pulling it up around myself to cover up my body. He says "you're a new face?" I say "..and i take it by your accent.. you're an old one" I pause and say "..Klaus?" He says "my reputation proceeded me.. hopefully not all bad." I say "a little bad.. mostly repulsive." He smirks and says "so you must be Lola Salvatore, Faith has mentioned you." I say "where is she?" He says "she left .." as he walks towards the window i say "what do you mean she left, she wouldn't just leave me?" He says "well she's gone. You can stay here if you like." I say "with you?" He smirks and says "I'm feeling benevolent." I roll my eyes and say "wait ... didn't you die? .. Faith was quite upset when i came to town." Klaus turns around walking towards me he says "well i found a way around that." I say "what do you mean?" He says "i had a witch perform a spell to save my soul and as this body wasn't too damaged .. i just got the same witch to pop me back into it." I say "wow.. that's .." He says "admirable? .. clever? Diabolical?" I say "insane." His smirk drops and he says "it takes a lot of weight to be a powerful original ..  if i didn't have a backup plan and a witch.. your brothers would of died." I scoff and say "well..  i guess thank you for that."