H o g s m e a d e

"Honestly can't stand him anymore! Didn't even learn anything yesterday all we did was fight" I explained as me and the marauders were walking through the clock tower courtyard. I had met up with them because I wanted them to teach me how to become an animagi. But they said I had to wait for a few weeks. I do not know why. But I didn't feel like arguing with them about it.

"Why don't you just ask for another tutor?" Regulus asked sounding confused. "Don't you think I've tried that? Slughorn said I had to keep Riddle because he feels like it's to late to change now. It's ridiculous" I spat out and let out a sigh. "Maybe I should talk with him?" Regulus then said. "No don't, it'll only make it more dramatic and complicated. I don't feel like making the situation worse." I said Bluntly. "Oh, I understand, sorry" he then said. "No need to apologise. Thanks anyway." I then said.

"I really want to apologise again Y/N. I am so sor-" lupin started. I turned to him. "No more apologising! I said it's fine! Just teach me to become an animagi and I will never be mad at any of you again!" I said and smiled. "We will! Soon." James said and smiled back at me. "Thanks." I said.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I felt really bad about it, but I couldn't stand hanging out with the marauders today. Don't get me wrong I love them all, but they are a lot. And sometimes I'm not in the mood for 'a lot'. But today was a good day, I was going to Hogsmeade! And I was so excited! Cissy and Bella agreed to go with me and Evan, I also made Evan bring friends so he wouldn't have to fourth wheel.

"What are you wearing to Hogsmeade?" Cissy asked, as she but on a black slip dress over a white button up. She had also tied her hair up in a half up half down, and she was wearing thighs under the dress. "I have no idea, you look great tho!" I said. "Hey what about me? Don't I look great?" Bella shouted from the bathroom and immediately ran out to the bedroom, she was wearing a black skirt with an oversized dark blue sweater over. "You do look great!" I said and smiled.

I then started searching my closet for a good outfit and landed on a quite simple, yet cute outfit. Blue flared jeans, a green tight knitted sweater and a white floral tank top underneath. I also put on a belt since the pants were a bit to big around my waist. (As seen on photo) I also slipped on some sneakers and a head band to keen the hair out of my face. "Hey that's cute, I love that outfit!" Cissy said softly once she saw me. "Thank you!" I said and smiled at her. "Let's go! Everyone is waiting outside!" Bella said and started running outside, Cissy right behind her.

Before I went outside I picked up the consent form we had gotten, I had to fake the signature. But it looked pretty legit. I had to come up with a false name as well since my parents literally go to this school. Anne Stark. I had written, I grabbed the piece of paper and ran down to the others.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

"Here's the consent form!" I said and handed the piece of paper to professor Dumbledore. He just took a quick look at the paper and nodded.

"I am so ready for Hogsmeade!" I said and smiled as I met up with Cissy and Bella. "So am I!" Cissy said and put her hands together in excitement.

"Okay everyone, we are ready to go! Please make sure no one is left alone, everyone has to be at least two and two together at each time! Now go and have fun!" McGonagall said and everyone started walking towards Hogsmeade.

"Where did Evan say he wanted to meet up?" Bella asked. "He said outside of the three broomsticks" I said as we were closing in on Hogsmeade. "Okay" she then said. We talked about what we wanted to buy, and where we wanted to go. I said I really wanted to go to Honeydukes and Brood and Peck. And obviously all the other stores as well.