Chapter 1: Road trip

(Unedited)

" If you ever wanna fall in love love, If you ever wanna bet on us,if you ever wanna be my one I'll be waiting

If you ever wanna bet on us,
if you ever wanna be my one
I'll be waiting.
If you ever want one more night,
If you wanna make things right
If you ever wanna change your mind
I'll be waiting
I'll be waiting."
🎶

We sang our hearts out. ' I'll be waiting by ' by Cian Ducrot was blasting through the radio.
The car was moving in a great speed.

" THIS IS SO AMAZING!! " Ava screamed.
" Hey! Eyes on the road missy! " Laughed lily.

Right now I am in the car with my best friends,
Ava and Lily. We decided to go on a road trip.
Ava is the one who is driving. I clutched the seat belt tightly.

" Slow down a bit!! " I yelled. Ava laughed.
" Vi, we are in highway right now! Chill. "

" HEY! I still want to live! I want to go to school on Monday and start my senior year!! I don't want to die! " I closed my eyes tightly.

" Vi! It's ok we are gonna make it to
San Diego. And if there is love written in your fate. You will fall in love with a guy! I am sure."
Exclaimed Lily.

Long short story, we are going to San Diego. Because Ava decided at the last moment that we should make this summer memorable by going to San Diego where Ava's grandparents live. It was only a day's trip.

Well good thing that we lived in Los angeles.
Its been almost 40 minutes since we started travelling.

I mentally prayed that we should get back home safe and sound.
Ava is a crazy driver. I don't even understand how she got her driver's license.

" Yeah also that guy is gonna be freaking handsome. " Ava said with a grin.
I looked at them and smiled.

Well my best friends are the most amazing friends in the world. They support me no matter what. I love them and I am glad that I have them.

I closed my eyes thinking when we will reach there.

◐◐◐◐◐

" Vi! Wake up. We are here. " I heard Lily's soft voice.
I opened my eyes and rubbed it.
" We are here? I fell asleep? " I asked confused.

" Yeah. You were asleep. " She softly smiled at me.
" Alright girls. Let's get our stuff and go inside. Grams is waiting. " I heard Ava's hurried voice.

I got out of the car and took grabbed my small Duffle bag. I had packed a sundress and bikini also a pair of sneakers.

We made our way inside the massive house. Wow! This is beautiful.
" Grams! I missed you soo much! " Exclaimed Ava as she hugged her grandmother.

" Well I missed you too. I was soo happy when you informed me that you were coming here. "
Said grams with a wide smile.

Ella, was a beautiful Lady. She was elegant and amazing. The thing I loved the most about her was her kindness.

" Hey Ella!! " I said with enthusiasm.
As soon as she saw me she pushed back Ava and hugged me.
" I missed you soo much! " I laughed.

" I missed you too my sweet girl. " Ella said.
I moved back and scanned her face.
" You are beautiful as ever! " I said with a grin.
" Aww, thanks Vivian. " She said with a soft smile.

" Hey, hey move back its my turn. " Lily said and moved towards Ella.

I examined the garden. It's really amazing.
I have never been to San Diego. Well I know grams because she had visited los angeles 2 years ago. That was the first time I met her. I face timed her many times after that. So thats why we are soo good with each other.

" Now come girls let's go inside. We don't want to spend the whole day here. Do we? "
We went inside. Her living room was quite beautiful. It was decorated very well. It's very warm and gives homey vibes.

" Now, go and get ready. Let's have breakfast first. Then you all can go and enjoy. " Grams said.

" Thanks Ella. " I said and ran to Ava's room.
Seeing me, both of them started following me too.

" WAIT! I AM GOING TO TAKE SHOWER FIRST!!! " Yelled Ava.
Wait but where is Ava's room.
I stopped running.

Ava saw me and then smirked.
" Well how did I forget that you didn't know where my room is. Ha! " Ava said smugly.

Why am I so silly!
"Ok first you will be taking the shower then me and then Lily. Alright? " I asked them.

" Yep. Wait I don't want to be the last one. " Argued Lily.
" Well it's decided Lily. " Said Ava.
She huffed and muttered a small alright.

She is upset.
" Lily it's ok I will take shower after you. Okay?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up.
" Viviiii.... I love you soo much. You are amazing. " She giggled as she hugged me.

" Now let's go? Shall we? " Ava asked.
We followed Ava to her room. I gasped once we got inside.

" Wow! Ava your room is amazing! " I exclaimed.
" Thanks vi. "

" Perks of being born in a rich family. " Said Lily.
Yes. Ava belonged to a rich and well known family. They were very rich. Ava owned a Porsche panamera. She loves that car very much. Talking about how I met her. Well it was when I was in 9th grade. I tried to help Lily from some bullies though I didn't know Lily at that time. Me and Lily were running away from some girls at that time we accidentally bumped into Ava.

I still remember how Ava spin kicked the girl. She broke her nose. Ava was suspended. But then we got along very well. And now we are best friends!

I really admire Ava. She is a bad ass.
And Lily she is very smart. She tops every year.
And me well I have really bad grades. Like very bad.
But I am thankful that my friends help me Or else I would have failed every year.

I layed down in Ava's bed. It's fluffy.
Lily was examining all the drawers. Well Ava doesn't mind.

I removed my phone from my pocket and checked for messages.
I had two messages one was from mom and the other was from my dad.

Mom: hey sweetie, let me know once you are there. Ok?

I smiled and texted her back saying that we have reached San Diego.

Dad: sweet, let me know once you are there. Also Ralph misses you.

He had sent a picture of Ralph who had a gloomy expression. I felt bad for him. I didn't even kiss him bye.
Ralph was my Golden retriever. He loves me very much.

I replied him with a voice message saying 'I love you Ralph' and 'sorry' maybe it will make him feel good.

I sighed it was a very tiring drive... Well it was just 1 hour, 50 minutes drive. But still I was tired sitting in one place.

But I am sure that it's gonna be worth coming here!

~~~••~~~

Hey lovelies

Hey lovelies.
First chapter. Let me know how it is.
Vote.
Comment.
Share & follow me.

Thank you!!