Chapter 4: Sandwiches

(Unedited)

I stared blankly at the ceiling

From past one hour I am in my bed doing nothing. I sighed. I should probably do something.
I sat up and take a deep breath.

I lazily stood up and grabbed my phone from the night stand. I had switched it off. Why because I didn't want anyone to disturb me.
My eyes widened when I saw several missed calls from Ava and there was also a text.

Ava: Vivi girl u there?
Why the hell did you switch off ur phone. Anyways me and Lily are in the cafe come fast!

It's been 15 minutes since she had texted me.
I ran toward the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. And then wore a green sweatshirt and a white pant.

After grabbing my phone I ran down. Dad was in the living room and mom was nowhere to be seen.
" Dad I am going out to ' The Hideouts '. I'll be back soon. " I stated quickly.

" Alright. Enjoy! " He yelled back as I opened the door.
I quickly closed the door and ran as fast as I could.

' The hideouts ' is owned by Lily's sister, Cassandra. Lily helps her sister with the work.
It is quite famous.

I stopped running as soon as I reached there. And it was busy as usual. I walked inside and saw Cassandra. She waved at me.

" Vivian! The girls are waiting for you. " She said laughing a little. Cassandra is a really kind person.
" Thanks Sandra! " With that I walked towards our usual spot near the huge window where Ava and Lily were sitting.

" Hey. Sorry I am late. " I said as I sat down.
Ava looked at me with narrowed eyes.
Lily folded her arms looking at me.

I Sighed.
" What happened? Don't tell me you once again switched off your phone to think! " Ava said sternly.

I bit my lips and sighed once again.
" Yeah... I was actually in my uhhh.. Bed. " I said with a nervous laugh.

Ava's expression changed.
" What's wrong Vivi? You seem stressed. Is it about Courtney's friend? " She questioned.

I shook my head.
" No it's not that... " I rubbed my face.
" Then? What's going in your mind that you look so worried? " Lily asked as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

I groaned. " I messed up badly! I don't know what to do. I'll be so doomed if mom knows about it. Uhhh! " I placed my hands on the table.

" Wait! You got in trouble?! What did you do? "
Ava yelled in excitement. All the people who were around us looked at Ava.
Lily smiled awkwardly as she apologized.

" Don't yell Ava! " She hissed.
" Sorry! But vivi tell us what did you do! "
Ava questioned.

I took a deep breath.
" Yesterday, I did something bad. I sprayed water on my neighbor with my water gun because my stupid mind thought that he was a thief! Because he wasn't wearing a shirt. And I thought that he was looking for some clothes.
Then I said him to go away before he gets caught. And you know what he was angry and snapped at me when I asked who he was. But then I got to know that he is Mrs. Jones Nephew! But thats not where it ends he is no one else but Kyle! KYLE LEWIS! " I finished as their jaw dropped.