Chapter 22: Somber things

(Unedited)

(A short chapter. This chapter gives us a glimpse of Kyle's life and his last. Do vote!)

I kissed Vivian

I kissed Vivian.

And seems like I can't get enough of her. She is so addicting. One moment I was convincing myself that she wasn't making a special place in my heart and the next moment I am kissing her, confirming all my feelings for her.

Fuck! The way she told that she wanted to kiss me made my heart swell and beat hard.

I told so many things that night, if anyone had listened it, I am sure they might have cringed.

But the thing is I didn't regret it. Not a single fucking moment. Instead I was appreciating my decision, that is going to Lily's house and making her sneak out through the window!

I acted like it wasn't a big deal but the truth was I had to ask help. Something I hated.

I had to ask Leo to help me.

Yes, Leo Xiang. The most arrogant motherfucker. When I asked him Lily's house address he tensed. And after I narrated why I wanted it, he laughed at me making me want to punch his face.

Fucker.

He told me I was 'whipped' which he was right about. But I didn't miss the way he was possessive about Lily. Telling me not to create any trouble.
He was also whipped but I didn't tell him that, I just saved it for some other time.

Leo had Biology with me and I wasn't really fond of him. He made me want to punch him, Many times. But he was useful.

"Kyle! Are you even listening?" Kimberly's high pitched voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I replied wanting to get away from her.

"Tomorrow at my house? 6pm?" I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Don't bother. I'll do it all myself and if something is left I'll give it to you." Saying that i stood up and picked my bag.

"Seriously?! We had decided that we were going to do the project together!" She snapped at me and rolled her eyes. My gaze hardened.

She was just one of those girls who tried hard to put on best act in front of people but from inside she was a bitch.

"Not 'we' only 'you'. You were the one who decided that." Saying that I left the class. The substitute didn't bother telling me anything and just shook her head.

I was going crazy. More like insane.

It's been a week since that night and Vivian's been busy with the upcoming midterms. We did share many kisses here and there but it wasn't enough.
I wanted to spend time with her.

Clingy bitch. My subconscious remarked making me groan. I walk inside the boys washroom and splash the cold water on my face.

I hear one of the doors opening and someone walking out.