Chapter 23: Lost and cuddles

(Unedited)

I sat up straight and stretched my back and tried my best not to sigh loudly. I was in the school library and not many students were there.

I packed my belongings and took my drinking bottle with me before walking out. The whole week was just fabulous.

I completed my assignments, did well in my tests and took care of myself. I patted myself mentally. Seriously though, the best thing a girl could do was taking care of herself.

I checked the time and realized that the school would be let off soon. I walked to my locker and took the necessary books and as soon as I closed it, the bell went off.

I grinned and started walking to the exit door.
I was met with the cold breeze and shivered. It looked like it would rain.

All the students walked out with loud noises along with the cheerleaders. I saw a couple hug and kiss each other making me smile.

Memories of the other night flooded in my mind. I blushed and a smile appeared on my face.

I hadn't expected kissing Kyle. I had my first kiss just like I had always dreamt of. I sighed loudly.

I miss him.

We didn't have much opportunity to spend time with each other. But today I was hoping to see him after school.
I looked eagerly towards the door and my eyes would light up whenever I saw guys wearing a hoodie, but I was disappointed that it wasn't kyle.

"Vi!" Lily's voice made me turn towards her direction. Both her and Ava hurried towards me.

"Hey, babes." Greeted Ava who had a frown.
"Hi!" I beamed and Lily suddenly gave me a bright smile.

"You seem alot excited and happy." Said Lily, making me nod with a grin.
"Guess what, I completed all my assignments and did well in the class tests!" I replied making her gasp dramatically.

"Oh my god! Am I hearing this right? Vivian Collins completed all of her assignments before the dead line which is after 2 weeks!" She exclaimed making me playfully glare.

"Kyle's doing a great job then." Replied Ava giving me a wink. My cheeks suddenly heated up and I cleared my throat.

They burst out laughing and I huffed.
"Aw, it's okay Vi! It's normal to blush, he's gonna be your future boyfriend after all." Teased Lily and they laughed harder.

Me and Kyle? As a couple.... Nope! Don't go till there. But you kissed him!
Shut up!

"Stop it guys..." I said embarrassed.

"Alright, alright!" Declared Lily.

We started to walk towards Ava's car.
"Umm... Vi, did you hear what happene-" Started Ava but she was soon interrupted.