Chapter 12: Party

(LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! ENJOY!)

"So what do you think? " Lily, questioned

"I am not sure... " I trailed unsure.

"Come on, Vi! He invited you in such a soft and sweet manner! " Lily, argued trying to change my mind.

"I have never been to a party before! " I said shaking my head.

"Vi, there is a first time for everything. Also what are we here for? If you are worried about dress then girl we'll go to shopping! " Ava, said in a reassuring manner.

I slowly nodded my head making, Lily grin.

"Oh my god! Yay! " She cheered.

Earlier today, Alex invited me to the party he is hosting today and let's just say everyone in the cafeteria were gossiping and throwing dirty looks.

And here I am still deciding whether I should go or not. I mean i have never been to any high school party before, I am nervous.

But i trust my friends, so let's just give it a try.
Mom would be so happy. She always wanted me to go and enjoy myself.

"But why are you so happy to go the party, lily?" I asked and her cheeks turned pink.

Ava look at her suspiciously and then her eyes widened. "What are you hiding?! "

"W-what.... I am hiding n-nothing. " She tried to lie but failed miserably.

Me and Ava gave her we-are-not-taking-that look and she sighed, giving up.

"Ok... Uhhh, Leo asked me to come. He told that it'll be amazing. " She said shyly.

"Leo? " Ava asked confused.

"Wait! Leo as in Alex's friend? " I shouted and realized that everyone in the Cafe were looking at me strangely. I apologized and turned towards my friends.

"Yeah... " Lily, whispered.

Me and Ava squeal.
"Oh my god! How did this happen?! " Ava questioned with a teasing smile.

"Uh... We were in library and well he asked me. " She explained.

"That's romantic. Just like you've always wanted. " Ava, winked and we both laughed.

"Whatever." Lily, muttered while sipping her milkshake. I laughed and shook my head.

"What about you? " Lily, asked looking at me.

"What about me? " I asked confused.

"Oh come on! I am taking about Kyle. You never told us how your first study session with him go? " Lily, leaned forward.

"It was ok. " I replied.

"What do you mean by Ok ? " Ava raised an eyebrow.

"He is a good tutor and well he helped a lot. "
I replied making them nod suspiciously.
But they didn't enquire further.