Chapter-13: Scrunchy

(Unedited)

What is going on?

What is going on?

I look at the girls who were giving me strange looks. Is there something on my face?
Or do I look like a weirdo?

I was wearing my green sweater today. Its my favorite one!
I shook my thoughts and closed the locker.

But when other students saw me they too looked at me with wide eyes and they were gossiping.

What's happening?!

My phone pinged and it was a text from Ava.

Ava: where are you?

Me: in the hallways.

Ava: don't go anywhere me and lils will be there in a moment.

I sighed. I am exhausted today. Maybe it's because of the events that took place on the party. I shudder while thinking about the guy who mixed something in the water bottle and I drank it without even noticing.

I am never going to leave my friends and wander alone.

Just then I hear Lily's voice.
"Vivian!"

I turn around with a big smile and before I could say something they pulled me by my arm and we ran.

"Uh-hey! What's going on? Where are we going? " I asked, Ava.

"Shh! I'll tell you everything. " We stopped once we were at the bleachers.

I panted. "Wh-whats going o-on? "

"Listen please don't get mad. " Ava started. She was not even panting unlike me and Lily.
Strong girl.

"Vi, did you check your instagram?" I shook my head confused.

"I haven't even opened it since the trip. " I replied making, Lily gape.

"Well.... Vi, we were not the only one who bought you home after the party... " Lily, trailed.

"What? What do you mean? Did you give someone a lift? " I questioned.

Ava sighed. "Kyle was the one who saved you from that perverted asshole. "

I blinked.
Processing.
Processing.
Processing.

"Kyle?" I asked once again to make sure what I heard was right.

They both nodded frantically.

What?!

"Oh my god! What! " I yelled.

"Clam down! We are sorry ok! You were not in right senses and he was the one who saw that guy with you. We had no idea where you were until the music stopped and we realized that, Kyle was beating the shit out of that guy! "
Lily finished.