Chapter 26: Broken

(Most of y'all don't read the authors note, sorry for mentioning this here but I have published a new book called LOVING EVERLY, those who love dark romance, this is for you guys! Check it out and lemme know!)

(Unedited)

The party was loud and on blast

Everyone seemed excited and most of them were drunk.

I, on the other hand walked further inside the house, most of them were the people I couldn't recognize and then the cheerleaders, Alex's teammates and the other students from school.

"Wow, the house is luxurious." Lily says as she looks around.

She was not wrong, Brian's house looked luxurious with the brown furniture and the huge chandelier above. There was also a huge staircase.

"Look! It's Lily and Vivian!" Came a familiar voice which I hadn't hear in days.

"Hi, Courtney!" I smiled her.

"Hello, Vivian." She gave me a fake smile.

"Ahem! I don't see Ava, didn't she come today?" Courtney questioned looking behind us.

"Well, as you see she isn't here," Lily responds.

"Awww, did her daddy not allow her? Poor Ava!" She fakes a sad smile and her minions giggle.

"Talking about, Ava. How's your nose, Courtney? Did it cost too much to fix it?" Lily smirks as Courtney's face falls.

"Careful with that mouth, or else-" She threatens.

"Or else what?" I turn towards my left and see Leo.
He raises a brow looking at Courtney.

"This isn't any of your business, Leo." One of Courtney's friends interferes.

"Shut up, unless you want me to throw you out of this house." Leo glares at them.

Courtney scoffs before walking away along with her minions.

"Wow! You really scared them away!" I grin and look at Leo, who was busy staring at Lily.

Lily on the other hand was blushing furiously.

So cute! I should become a cupid now!

"Little, Vi!" Alex's exclaims as he walks towards us.

"Oh! Hi Alex!" I greet him.

"Nice seeing you here, you look pretty!" Alex says as he smiles softly.

"Thank you, you look good too!"

"Come on, let's go and meet some other friends." Alex says as he gently pulls me with him.

I look back at Lily who was now talking to Leo.

Soon we walk inside a room where many people were sitting down. It seemed like they were playing.

"Guys! This is Vivian." Alex announced and everybody looked at me.