Chapter 17: Bully

I hummed and skipped in the school hallway happily

I hummed and skipped in the school hallway happily. Today we had a Calculus test and i did it well. This was the first time in ages I was so much confident.

It was busy like always. Some were busy with their friends while the others were alone minding their business.

As I was walking I saw Courtney and her friends. They rolled their eyes and one if them blocked my way.
I blinked at them, confused.

"Do you want something?" I questioned and she once again rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, you might find your brain there." I muttered but quickly regretted it.

"What did you say, bitch?!" She yelled.

I was a bit nervous but didn't show it.
"I said keep rolling your eyes and you might find your brain there." I said loud enough for everyone to here.

"You little shit!" She yelled.

Seriously what's-

Before I could say something she raised her hand and scratched my arm with the pen in her hand. It started bleeding.

Everyone gasped and her friends snickered.

"Hey! Why would you do that!?" I yelled back. It burned like hell.

"Ah, look at her she is just a loser! Just like the other two friends of her and let's not forget you are a big whore! Opening your legs for everyone!" She yelled with a smirk.

I looked back at her in shock.
"What the hell are you even talking! Also my friends aren't losers like you and Courtney!" I defended.

Bright red blood trailed down by arm.
"You have a big mouth, don't you?" She told with wicked expression.

Courtney came forward with a smirk.
She then leaned forward and whispered. "Ava isn't here, now who's gonna save you, darling?"

Her eyes had a wicked gleam and the next moment I am screaming.
She pours the hot coffee which she had on my bleeding arm.

My hands shiver and tears burned in my eyes. Her friends laughed. She poked her finger on my forehead.
"See? Loser."

I constantly blinked my eyes trying to hold back my tears.
"What's happening here?" Alex's voice boomed and everyone moved away as he walked towards us.

He looked at Courtney and her friends and then me. "Vivian?" He questioned and his eyes fell on my arm.

"The fuck?" He muttered and hurried towards me. His pupils dilated and his eyes darkened.
He placed his hand on my cheek and looked at Courtney with a deadly glare.

"You are gonna regret it, Courtney!" She looked scared now.

He suddenly picked me up in his arms. Everyone gasped and some even started recording.
"What are you doing, Alex?!" I whisper-shouted.