1 - Who is coming?

Y/n's POV :

It was just a normal day as always. I woke up, saw the time and it was 6:00 a.m.. And when I saw my calendar, I knew that my holidays had begun. Not that I don't like school and all. I do like reading, solving math problems and other stuff at school but it's just that now that I am on vacation, I can spend more time with my friends, Ningning (Ying's nickname) , Haya (Yaya's nickname) and Golu (Gopal's nickname). So I did the usual stuff that I do every morning, got ready, ate breakfast, prepared some cupcakes, put them in a box and went to Tok Aba's Kokotiam.

 So I did the usual stuff that I do every morning, got ready, ate breakfast, prepared some cupcakes, put them in a box and went to Tok Aba's Kokotiam

(This is the how the cupcakes you made look like)

Abu (referring to Tok Aba) is a kind, loving, wise man who is in his 70s. He is like a grandpa to me and he often gives very good advice. His Cocoa drinks are very popular, and I even consider them as the best cocoa in the whole world. He is very helpful as well. I really like him and I am also his favourite. He helped me a lot when I first moved here from South Korea a year ago.

I call him Abu even though he isn't my father. And to be honest, this nickname is very suitable for him. Just like a father he has loving eyes and he dotes on me. His embrace is warm and comforting. His gentle smile makes me feel the loving and warm air that a home has.

And I also sell some things that I bake at home. I just organise them on the table in Abu's café and when people want them, they just buy them. Then I go to the café whenever I want to and collect the 90% money.

I give the 10% to Abu because it is his shop and I wan t to be fair as he is helping me. Although he refused to take money at the start, later on we both agreed to the share of 90% and 10%.

When I got there, I greeted Abu by bowing down at exactly 90°. "Good morning Abu!" I said and then I placed my box of cupcakes on the table.

"Good morning Y/N. You do know that you don't have to bow down in order to just greet me. Just act like the other kids do nowadays, wave your hand 👋." He said while cleaning some cups and he even waved his right hand at me.

"I do know that I can just wave my hand but I bow because it has become a habit of mine. Also, you are an elder person so it is only right that I show you respect." I said with a calm smile on my face.

Tok Aba's POV:

Aisshh. Y/N is such a nice girl. She respects the elders and takes care of the youngsters. She has such a good way of thinking and such good morals and values. I am sure she has a bright future ahead of her.

I really hope she can become Boboiboy's friend. At least that way I could be reassured that she is there to help him.

Y/n's POV:

"So, how are you?" He asked. I know he is really friendly and nice but something about his smile tells me that he is especially happy about something today.

"I am fine. What about you? You look especially happy today. What's the occasion?"

"You know I have a grandchild, don't you?" He asked.

"Yes, I do remember you mentioning him." I said while nodding. Well, I do remember the time when he talked about how long it has been since he last saw his grandson.

"Though don't you think you are too young to have one?" I teased him with a smirk on my face.

"Hey! Don't tease me you little girl." He laughed while trying to scold the girl but failed to do so.

"Sorry sorry! Haha. So, what about him?" I asked after I had stopped laughing.

"Well you see, after such a long time he is coming to visit me! I am so happy that I get to see my grandson. I can't wait to meet him." Abu said. He sounded as if he had been longing to meet his grandchild.

"Woh! Congratulations! When is he coming?" I asked, genuinely happy for him.

"He will arrive tomorrow. He is 2 years older than you. I hope you guys will become friends." He said with his eyes full of hope.

"Woah! I bet he is just as nice as you Abu. I can't wait to meet him. What is his name?"

"His name is Boboiboy!" He said.

When he told me his grandson's name, my eyes suddenly shone. The name felt familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. But never had I in my life heard that name as far as I could remember. I zoned out for a moment and only came back from my world of thoughts when Abu called me.

"Y/n?" He called me.

"Huh!😲" I said as I was a little surprised.

"You zoned out for a moment."

"Oh sorry! What was his name again?"

"Boboiboy."

"Boy what🤨🤨🤨?" I asked in confusion. 'What kind of name is that. Is it even a name? Who in the world would name their child boy? Were his parents afraid that he would be mistaken or was he mistaken as a girl that they decided to name him boy? Unless his parents just like boys too much.'

"B-O-B-O-I-B-O-Y. Bo-boi-boy. Boboiboy." He announced each letter slowly so that I could understand.

"Abu, are you sure that is his name? Is that even considered a name?" I was genuinely shocked by the name.

"Yes, I am positive that that is his name."

"Well okay, I guess. Anyway, did you tell the others about him?"

"Yes. 1 week ago I asked my friend to publish my grandson's arrival in the newspaper. So I guess everyone would have known about his arrival by now." I sweatdropped hearing that.

Well Abu does that sometimes but this time he went a little overboard I guess. Well he seems very enthusiastic about meeting his grandson and after all they haven't seen each other in years so I guess it is normal? I should have expected at least this much.

I then looked at my watch and was shocked. It was almost 9:00 a.m. . I arrived at the Kokotiam at 8:30 a.m. which means that we had been talking for almost half an hour and at 9:00 I had to go home so that I could clean the whole house.

"I have to go now Abu because today I have a lot of things to do." I said while standing up in a rush.

"Good bye Y/n, take care and have fun, I will see you tomorrow!🤗🤗🤗" He said while waving his hand.

I was running slowly when I heard his voice. I smiled after hearing his words that contained care for me. I waved back and then rushed to my house to continue doing my work. I guess I will meet the boy tomorrow. I hope we can be good friends.

I hope you liked it!