5 - Powers?

Previously....

"Come on, Boboiboy! Let's go!" Y/n said, punched her fist inn the air.✊

This action made the old man chuckle.

Nobody's POV:

In Tok Aba's house, Boboiboy's room:

Boboiboy was alone in his room. He was lying on his bed and thinking with the <football> in his hands.

'Hmmm...Was i dreaming just now?' Boboiboy questioned himself.

'That can't be! Y/n was there with me as well. We can't see the same dream, right?' He was thinking when a knock was heard on his door.

'Huh?........ Tok Aba?....... No! Tok Aba wouldn't knock on the door.... Then it must be Y/n. Great timing! I hope she can answer my questions.' Boboiboy thought and sat up on the bed.

"Come in!"

After he said that the door opened and Y/n came.

"Hi Boboiboy!" She greeted him with a wave 👋👋.

"Hi Y/n!" He greeted her back with a wave as well👋👋. Then he continued  speaking.

"Y/n!.... Can I ask you something?"

"Yes. What is it?"

"You see... That alien...... I mean everything that I saw, it wasn't a dream, right?" He asked, unsure.

"You are right.... It wasn't a dream. Aliens do exist." Y/n who was now standing in front of him said in a low voice.

"Of course they do!" The football in Boboiboy's hand transformed back into a power sphere and said. This startled the kids.

Y/n looked at the power sphere. Boboiboy shouted a little "ahhh!", jumped in fear and threw the ball in the air. When the power sphere was going to hit the bed, the frightened boy kicked the power sphere.

The power sphere flew out of the open window and fell on the road with a loud *thud*.

"Oh no!" Boboiboy said as he and Y/n went near the window to see the power sphere.

Then both of them looked at each other. Both of them were shocked by the sudden appearance of the yellow ball.

Then, they rushed down the stairs and ran out of the house.