3 - Hi Boboiboy!

Next day in the morning

In Tok Aba's house:

Boboiboy's POV:

"Tok Aba! Tok Aba! Where could he be?" I have been looking for Ato since morning but I can't find him anywhere.

Then I entered the kitchen but still I didn't see Ato. When I was going to leave, a note on the fridge caught my attention. I read it.

"Meet me at the cafe."

I then took the note where I saw some instructions.

Nobody's POV:

Boboiboy was outside of the house. He locked the door and started reading the note.

"Okay. Lock the door, check. Next, say hi to Yaya. Huh? She looks kind of like this. Huh? Yaya?"

"Hi Boboiboy." A girl wearing a pink hijab appeared from behind the note.

The sudden appearance of the girl made the boy scream. After he looked at her, he asked.

"Why did you-Why did you do that for?"

The girl giggled, a little embarrassed.

"Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Oh, Tok Aba told me."

"Yeah he likes doing that. Oh, Tok Aba said thanks for the cookies yesterday."

"You're welcome. Tok Aba must have really liked the cookies, huh?" She asked excitedly.

"Dunno, I guess. Okay Yaya, i gotta go to Tok Aba's cafe."

"Tok Aba's cafe?"

"Yep."

"Oh. That's easy you just turn right and then-"

"Oh no, it's okay. Tok Aba already wrote it down here see you later."

"Uh. Later."

Then Boboiboy left the house and started following the instructions.

'All right, first you take the stairs near my house then cross the road but don't forget to look left and right. After another set of steps you'll reach a slope but be careful
there's a crazy dog around the corner. Path of robber tree plantation is the beach. Just keep heading straight.'

[ 1 HOUR LATER]

'Just go straight on.... until you see my cafe.' Boboiboy read the words written on the letter.

"Heheh. You're finally here." Exclaimed Tok Aba with his usual smile.

Boboiboy sighed tiredly and sat on a seat. "I am beat. Do you actually walk here all the way every day? How do you do it?"

"Oh! Don't worry. I've got a bike. Plus, it's just down the street." He pointed at his house.

Seeing the house, Boboiboy fell down from his chair and asked.

"What? Then why do you make me walk all the way for."

"Why not? You look like you could use some exercise."

Then Boboiboy sat back on his seat.

"Thanks, I guess." He mumbled sarcastically which made his grandpa chuckle.

Yaya came near him and greeted him with a wave.

"Hi Boboiboy. Took you long enough. Huh? Well I was gonna show you the way."

"Not that i didn't wanna. I was kind of shy Mimi."

"Huh? Mimi? I'm Yaya." She looked at him angrily.

"Oh really. I thought it was Mimi." He said while scratching his cheek.