4 - Aliens?

Previously....

'What? An alien? What is he doing here? What does he want? Hmmm..... I have to find out.' Y/n thought as she frowned a little.

Nobody's POV:

Nobody's POV:

"Surrender all your cocoa beans or prepare for annihilation_" Adudu said on the T.V and wanted to continue but Boboiboy changed the channel.

'Cocoa beans? Why does he want cocoa beans? I guess I have to stay up tonight again.' Y/n thought and sighed tiredly.

Boboiboy's action earned a complaint from Gopal.

"Hey! Why'd you change the channel?" He asked, annoyed as he had begun to get interested in the show.

Boboiboy placed his elbow on the counter and put his chin on the palm of his hand.

"Boring." He replied with a bored look and kept pressing the buttons on the remote control.

"No, it's not." Gopal disagreed.

In the spaceship:

In the spaceship:

"It seems that earthlings are not afraid of you master." The computer said which made Adudu angry.

"Idiots!" Adudu said and punched the armrest of the seat.

A door like the elevator door opened and the purple flying robot came near Adudu.

"Master! I have gathered information on the earthlings and the results are scary." He said.

"Hey! What is it Probe?" Adudu asked.

"Take a look at this, master." Probe put something in the computer and continued.

"Look at what the humans are doing to green aliens like you." Adudu looked at the pictures that were shown on the screen of the computer.

"First, they chop the aliens into little pieces." A picture of someone cutting a broccoli was shown and seeing it, Adudu said. "Eww." Probe continued.

"Then, they put them in boiling hot water." A picture was shown where someone was putting the cut broccoli in a pot of steaming hot water. This scared Adudu.