7- Adudu attacks

Previously....

"Where is my Power Sphere, huh?" Adudu asked in a demanding tone.

The children stared at him for a moment. And then.....

Nobody's POV:

Nobody's POV:

"Wow! That's the alien guy on TV!" Ying said with excitement as she pointed at Adudu.

All the kids got excited, well, except for Boboiboy and Y/n.

Gopal went up to Adu Du with a pen and an opened notepad as Y/n looked at him in confusion.

'What is he doing up there? Don't tell me he is going to do what I think he is going to do.' Y/n thought, a little worried as the alien was obviously angry, and knowing Gopal, he can easily make the alien even angrier.

"Sir? Uh." He giggled nervously and said while showing the notepad and the pen.

"Can I have your autograph please?" Gopal said as if he was a fan of Adudu even though he had just seen him on TV the day before.

Adudu growled in anger. He took out a blaster and shot the notepad. Gopal looked at the remaining part of the notepad that was in his hand and stared at it for a moment.

"Whoa! Special effects!" Gopal said, surprised.

'This idiot.' Y/n thought as she facepalmed with her eyes closed.

Adudu growled again as he got even more irritated and shot six lasers at Ying, Yaya and Y/n.

Y/n brought her hand down from her forehead and opened her eyes. Seeing the lasers that were heading towards her way at a fast pace made her gasp.

Out of instinct, she did a side flip and once she was on the ground, she quickly put her headphones on.

Only after she had dodged the lasers did she realise that they weren't aimed only at her, but also at Ying and Yaya, and they were nearing them at an even faster pace. She realised that she didn't have enough time to save her best friends.

"Ningning! Haya!" The silver haired girl shouted, with her voice filled with worry.

When Ying and Yaya saw that the lasers were coming towards their direction, both of them gasped.

During all of this, none of them noticed the dino cap boy who was running towards the direction of the 2 girls.

Yaya and Ying closed their eyes just as Y/n shouted their names, waiting for the impact.

They opened their eyes when they felt the ground shake and were surprised when they saw Boboiboy kneeling in front of them. There was also an Earth Wall in front of Ying, Yaya and Boboiboy.