8 - We are Superheroes

Previously....

"I will destroy you and-!" Adu Du said but he stopped himself from speaking when a bright flash erupted, just like the light beams last night, which made the green alien gasp.

Nobody's POV:

"What was that?!" Adu Du asked in shock as another two flashes erupted.

"Tha-that looks like-!" Probe spoke nersously, shocked as well, but was cut off when a pink Power Band flashed.

It's revealed to be on Yaya's wrist as she quickly flies up to Probe.

"Hiyaa!" Yaya punched the purple robot on the chest, which made him let go of Boboiboy and Y/n, knocking him and Adudu far back.

Boboiboy's worn out body fell on the ground while Y/n did the three-point superhero landing (means that her feet her wide apart with her right knee on the ground and her right hand, which was curled into a fist, was on the ground to support her weight while the other hand was outstretched away from her body, pointed diagonally upwards) while she was facing the ground.

Both Adudu and Probe groaned when they hit the ground.

Y/n soon stood up and looked at her right to find Boboiboy lying on the ground. She crouched beside him and gently pushed the boy to turn him around so that she could see his face.

When she saw that Boboiboy's eyes were closed, she turned her head to look at Yaya who was flying near the alien and his robot.

She decided that she should take Boboiboy to a safe place, so she put one arm of his around her neck. With one hand she held the arm around her neck and with the other she held the boy's waist.

She dragged herself and the brunet with her towards the tree where Ochobot was, who looked worried.

Upon reaching the tree, she gently placed the brunet on the ground with his back against the tree. The power sphere came near the boy and started scanning him while Y/n patiently waited near the fainted boy.

Once the scanning was done, the power sphere looked at his female master and said.

"Don't worry! He just fainted and needs some rest."

Y/n nodded at his words and gave a soft smile to the robot. The yellow power sphere gave a smile in return.

Then the power sphere started scanning the girl. But as soon as she saw the blue colored light on her body she said.

"Don't worry! I'm fine as well. No need to scan me. Giving powers isn't easy. You must have lost a lot of energy, right? You shouldn't waste any more of your energy on me." She reassured the yellow robot as the blue  light was no longer on her body.

"Are you sure?" Ochobot asked worriedly.

"Yes! I just need to rest a bit. And you should rest as well." Y/n said as she sat on the ground next to Boboiboy and leaned her back on the tree trunk.