6 - Yaya's Cookies

Previously....

Y/n looked forward to being with them. In their happiest memories and in their difficult situations.

 In their happiest memories and in their difficult situations

In Tok Aba's shop:

Nobody's POV :

Gopal was sitting on a chair, sipping Tok Aba's Special Hot Chocolate until he was interrupted by someone.

"Hi Gopal!" "Hi!" Boboiboy and Y/n said in unison.

He looked around and saw Boboiboy and Y/n coming towards the shop. Boboiboy had a ball in his right hand which was Ochobot, who was disguised as a soccer ball.

"Huh? Hey Y/n👋! Hey Boboiboy👋! My new best friend!" Gopal said excitedly.

"Hey, there's something I wanna tell you!_" Boboiboy said and wanted to continue, but he was interrupted by Ying's voice.

Ying ran up to the café and said "Gopal, Y/n, we gotta run!". Then, she continued running.

"Run? Why?" Boboiboy tried to ask Gopal.

When Gopal heard Ying, he gasped and finished the rest of his drink to join Ying while Y/n was already running with Ying.

"Hey, what are we running away from?" Boboiboy asked in confusion as he caught up to Gopal.

"Um, beats me." Gopal said to Boboiboy.

He then looked in front of him as Ying and Y/n were running in front of them. While he was running and asked Ying. "Ying, why are we running again?"

"Yaya's coming with her cookies!" Ying replied fast.

But her fast reply shocked both Gopal and Y/n.

"Huh?! Yaya's cookies?!?!" Gopal screamed and sprinted ahead of not only Boboiboy, but also ahead of both Ying and Y/n.

The way he just dashed ahead of the two girls made them stare at him for a moment.

"Huh?" Ying looked back after Gopal was in front of her. She saw Boboiboy who had stopped running to catch his breath.

"Hey, Boboiboy!" Ying yelled as she stopped running and waved her hand to signal the boy that he had to follow them.

Seeing that Ying was no longer running by her side, Y/n also stopped. She turned her head back to look for her friend and she saw Ying, who was a few meters away and she had stopped running.

Y/n ran up to her and when she saw where the Chinese girl was looking at, she knew what had made her friend stop running.

"What are you doing, Boboiboy?!" Y/n asked in confusion.

"Nothing. What's wrong with Yaya's cookies?" Boboiboy asked.

'Why are they running away from Yaya's cookies? What is wrong with them?' Boboiboy thought as he started to walk slowly towards the girls but stopped when he finished his sentence.